Chapter 11: My number one fan

Before this chapter starts I wanna give a shoutout to @egdolan_091647
I've gotten sweet comments from this person so I wanted to thank them. ♡ Now onto the chapter.

                        ____

Classes when by quickly and now it was time for lunch.

I made my way to my locker to leave my books.

I had my books in my hands and in a matter of seconds they were on the floor and I was pinned to the lockers.

"You filthy slut! You think that Ethan really likes you?" She laughs and tightens her grip on me. "Well he doesn't! The only reason he's with you is because he needs someone to comfort him since we broke up. I'm going to win him back and he's going to leave you as quickly as he got with you." She slaps me and throws her hot coffee all over me.

All I could think about was the burning pain I felt on my arms and stomach.

Christina left satisfied and I realized that there was a crowd of people recording.

I quickly made my way to the restroom and got wet paper towels to put on my arms and stomach to cool down the burning sensation. 

Once it didn't burn as much I came out of the girls restroom and people were outside laughing.

"Get the hell away from her!" Ethan shouted. "Now!"

Once everyone left he came up to me and he looked guilty.

"I saw what happened on Snap and I'm sorry. This is all my fault. I shouldn't have asked you to pretend to be my girl. I said I wasn't going to let anything happen to you and look what happened. Just forget about it ok?"

"Ethan I'm fine, it was just coffee. If it didn't burn so much I would've kicked her ass right that instant but I needed to cool down the pain. I agreed to do this and I'm going through with it. This is nothing I can't handle." I gave him a reassuring smile and I convinced him.

"Fine, but let's get you out of these clothes. I have an extra pair of Adidas track pants and a hoodie in my locker." He held my hand and took me to the football locker rooms.

"Wait here. I'll be out in a little." As I was waiting for Ethan, Becca and Em came running towards me.

"What the hell is going on Isabel?" Em asks.

"Since when are you dating Ethan and why haven't you told us anything?" Rebecca exclaims.

Shit. I totally forgot to tell them about the plan.

When I was about to tell them Ethan comes out of the locker rooms. "Here go change."

"Thanks, Rebecca and Em come with me." I left towards the girls restroom with Emrald and Rebecca right behind me asking so many questions.

We got to the girls restrooms and I went into a stall to change.

"Isabel you need to explain to us what the hell is going on because we're so confused. I thought you hated Ethan." Emrald says.

"Guys please stop asking so many questions! I'll explain once I get out." I take my shirt off and realize that I had gotten burned on my stab wound.

No wonder it stang so much.

I quickly change and get out of the stall.

"Now tell us." They both said.