Ch.3

I woke up to my alarm ringing. It was 6:30 am and my classes started at 8:00. I quickly got up, and chose an outfit (the pic above). Then I got in the shower and relaxed a little bit. I got out, put on my outfit, and then I blow dried my hair so I can curl it. When I was done curling my hair, I did my regular makeup routine. When I was done getting ready it was already 7:30.  

I went downstairs to the smell of bacon and pancakes. My stomach growled. So I went to the dining room.

"Good morning honey." My mom said while placing my breakfast in front of me.

"Good morning." I was still a little mad that she believed Christina over me.

I ate some of my breakfast and then I went up stairs to brush my teeth. I came back down stairs.

"Mom can I get a ride to school?" I asked her.

"No you can't." she said smiling.

"Why not? It's already 7:43 mom I'm going to be late. Christina didn't even offer me a ride." I said rolling my eyes.

"I said no because you can drive yourself with the new car that I got for you." She said smiling.

"Are you serious? Omg mom thank you!! I love you bye."

I went outside and I couldn't believe my eyes. The car she bought me was the one I wanted. It was the 2017 Acura NSX. It was blue from the outside and the interior was white and black.

"So how were you planning to go to school without keys?" My mom said from behind me.

"Omg I totally forgot ok I really need to go bye." I said as I gave her a hug and got inside my car.

I got to school and mostly everyone was out in the parking lot by their cars. When I entered everyone's eyes were on my car.
I heard "wows" "damn that's the lastest car" and "the owner must be good looking like the car". All I could do is giggle. When I got off the car a group of people came to me and started asking me questions.

"Woah woah woah, everyone back away." A handsome tan guy with black hair, brown eyes, and an amazing smile said.

"Hey I'm sorry for that, its just everyone loved your car and most of the guys thought you were pretty including me." He said with a smile.

I felt my cheeks starting to redden so I looked down at the floor.

"Uh thanks." I said still blushing.

"My name's Alex Aiono." He said  still smiling.

"Hey Alex, I'm Isabel Reyes." I said smiling at him.

"Well I'm going to my locker to get some books, I'll see you around." He said as he left.

"Isabel!!" I heard Grayson yell.

"Hey Gray." I said as I run up to him and hug him.

"Have you gotten your schedule yet?" Gray asks.

"Omg I totally forgot about my schedule." I said freaking out.

"Well we still have 10 minutes come I'll take you." he said grabbing my wrist.

We went to the office and they gave me my schedule, my books, and my locker number and combination. Grayson walked me to my lockers and I left my books. He told me Ethan's and his locker were right across from mine. 

"Let me see your schedule." He said and I gave it to him.

"You have 1st, 3rd, and 5th period with Ethan, and you only have last period with me." He said kind of sad.

"Well at least we have a class together and I can walk out with you." I said smiling

"You have lunch with Ethan and I too." He said smiling back at me.

We heard the bell ring and he grabbed my wrist gently and walked me to my class.

"Thank you for walking me to my class." I said giving him a hug.

"No problem, I'll see you later." He said as he walked to his class.

I walked into class and I only saw two familiar faces. Ethan and Alex.

"Ok class settle down, we have a new student today. Can you please introduce yourself?" She said politely.

"Hey I'm Isabel Reyes, I love traveling, photography, and playing sports. This is my first year coming to a public school because I used to do online school. I'm looking forward to meeting new people and having a great year." I said with a big smile.

"Thank you Isabel, I'm Mrs. Johnson btw. You may have a seat in between Mr. Dolan and Mrs. Anderson." she said "Please raise your hand Dolan so she knows where to sit."

Great I thought having 3 classes with him would be bad enough but now I have to sit next to him.

"Hey I'm Rebecca Anderson." The girl next to me said.

"Hey Rebecca, I'm Isabel." I said

"Ya I know you just said it." she said chuckling low so Mrs. Johnson wouldn't hear.

"Right sorry." I said embarrassed.

"Don't worry about it, hey can I see your schedule just to see if we have anymore classes together." she said kindly.

"Ya sure." I said as I handed her my schedule.

"Well we have 2nd period together as well and we have the same lunch." she said excitedly as she handed me my schedule and a piece of paper.

"I wrote my phone number down, so that we can meet up at lunch." She said

I wrote down my phone number on another piece of paper and handed it to her. I decided to pay attention in class.

About like half an hour around class I heard someone trying to get my attention.

"Psst psst psst." I turn around to my left and realized it was Ethan so I ignored him. His annoying ass then decided that it would be a great idea to throw a pencil at my eye.

"Owww you douche!!!" I said and then I saw everyone turn to look at me including Mrs. Johnson. I didn't realize that I yelled.

"Mrs. Reyes, this is a place of learning and not miss behaving. Next time you interrupt my class I'll give you a detention." she said as she turned back to the board and continued teaching.

The rest of the day went by fast and I actually made a lot of friends. I even got Alex's phone number which made me happy. Today was a success.

The rest of the day I did some homework that I had and finished decorating my room the way I wanted. It was already 10:49 so I scrolled through my Instagram feed. I put my phone to charge, took a quick shower and decided to go to bed.