Chapter 12: Meeting his friends

Friday morning:
Ethan picked me up to take me to school. He looked really good today. He was wearing black jeans and a nice shirt that complimented his upper body.

"So today's a big game for us and I wanted you to come and watch me play." He looked at me for a quick second and smiled.

"Oh really? Don't tell me you're starting to catch feelings Dolan." I said chuckling.

"Yeah right." He chuckled. "I want you to come because you're my 'girlfriend' and if you don't show up people are going to suspect." That's true. If I don't show up people won't believe we're actually dating.

"Fine I'll go." I said.

"Great, I have an extra jersey in my locker that you can wear." We pulled up to school and got out.

Like usual everyone stared at us and gave us dirty looks.

Ethan walked me to where my friends were and he greeted them.

"I have to go practice with the team but I'll see you at lunch." He gave me a hug and kissed me in the cheek.

I sat down with my friends and ate breakfast.

"If only you guys were actually dating." Becca said. "You guys make such a cute couple."

I chuckled and Em just rolled her eyes.

"Do you guys want to come to the game?" I asked.

"No." Em said and walked away.

"What's her problem?" I looked at Rebecca confused.

"I have no idea but I'll go to the game!" Becca replied.

"It starts at seven so right after school we can go to my house and get ready then come back." The bell rang and I walked to my locker to get my book for first period.

As I got there I saw people gathered around my locker and laughing.

I made my way through the crowd and saw my locker painted red with the words 'fucking whore' on it.

I turned my face towards the crowd and I glared at them. "Who the fuck did this?"

"What's going on?" Grayson appeared out of nowhere and walked up to me.

"Look at my locker." I said.

"Who did this!?" Grayson yelled at the crowd of people.

They all said they didn't know and walked away.

"Hey don't let this get to you. During lunch we'll come clean this up and then find out who did this." I smiled at him and walked into class late.

"Miss Reyes, I don't like when people are late to my class because it interrupts me." The teacher said.

"I'm sorry it won't happen again. I was just getting a book from my locker." She looked at my hands and glared at me.

"I don't see any book in your hands. Since you're clearly lying to me you'll be spending your lunch time in detention. Now have a seat."
                                 _______
My first few classes passed by and now it was lunch time.

I was making my way to the detention room when I bumped into Mason.

"Hey cutie, where are you headed to? The cafeteria is the other way." He said laughing.

I smiled at him "I know it is but I have detention so I won't be able to eat lunch with you guys today."

"Why do you have detention? What did you do?" He asked.