The Dare: Part 2

Isabel's pov:
I made my way through the crowd and ended up in the kitchen.

I couldn't stop thinking about what happened between me and Ethan. The worst part was that I actually liked the kiss.

"What has you so deep in your thoughts?" I jumped up and Grayson laughed.

"Dude you scared me!" I lightly pushed him and he pulled me into a hug.

He let go and smiled. "I feel like I haven't talked to you in so long. I mean I did talk to you yesterday but that wasn't for long. I've missed you."

"I've missed you to Gray." I sighed. "It seems so unreal how I hated Ethan at the beginning and you were always by my side and now Ethan and I are close friends and I don't talk to you as much."

"Life's crazy like that. It takes unexpected turns but it all turns out good at the end. Everything happens for a reason and maybe it's a sign that you and Ethan were meant to be together." He fills a plastic cup with beer and hands it to me.

I chug the beer as I think of how the idea of me and Ethan together is crazy.

"What are you thinking about now?" He asked.

"I'm thinking about how the idea of me and Ethan being together is crazy." I handed him my cup so he could refill it.

"How is it crazy? I think there's a possiblility you to might end up loving each other." He said.

I laughed. "First of all, your brother doesn't know what love is and second he could never do serious relationships."

Grayson looked a little upset about what I said. "Well he did know what love was but now he doesn't want to remember."

Oh shit I forgot he was in love once.

"I'm so sorry. I forgot about that." I could see how it affected Grayson too.

"It's fine, but I have a feeling you can change Ethan."

"Grayson you know I can't." I said.

"Please just try too. I know you can change him to the person he used to be."

Before I could answer him back, Ethan came towards us almost falling on top of me.

"Ethan are you drunk?" He wreaked of beer and he looked wasted.

"Me drunk?" He laughed. "Nah, I'm just here to tell you that I love you." I was in shock for a second but then I knew he had no idea what he was saying because of the alcohol.

"Ethan you're drunk and you clearly have no idea what you're saying." He was almost falling but I grabbed him making sure he didn't land on the floor.

"Haven't you heard of the term 'drunk words are sober thoughts.' When someone is drunk they blurt out what they didn't have the balls to say when they were sober. So that's why I'm here to let you know that I love you!"

He walks away from me and goes into the living room where mostly everyone is. "Listen up everyone! I want you to here what I have to tell this lovely girl I get to call mine."

He comes and grabs my hand gently. He leads me to the living room where everyone is waiting to here what Ethan has to say.

He grabs both of my hands and looks at me in the eyes. "You might not believe me when I tell you this but I love you. I didn't think I would ever fall in love with someone again until I bumped into you at the airport. Ever since then I couldn't keep my mind off of you. Then I found out you were my neighbor and I couldn't be any happier. I thought love at first sight only happened in movies until I realized I fell for you the moment I looked into your beautiful eyes." He pulled me in close and kissed me.