Ch.4

The next day I woke up excited to go to school.

I took a shower and after got changed into some high waisted black jeans and a burgundy crop top. To top it off I wore my Adidas superstars.

I went downstairs and ate breakfast with my mom, Ricky, and Christina.

After I went to brush my teeth and I left to school, so I could be there early.

As I arrived I went to where Rebecca was.

"Hey Rebecca." I say.

"Hey Bel, these are my friends Meranda, Khloe, Emrald, and Emily. We all hang out together at lunch with their boyfriends and some other guy friends." She says smiling.

"Hey I'm Isabel, nice to meet you guys." I said as I shake their hands.

"Hey guys." someone says behind me.

"Hey A this is- before she could say anything he interrupts her.

"I know she's Isabel." he says with a big smile.

"Oh hey Alex." I say as I turn around and see him.

"You two know each other?" Rebecca says looking at both of us.

"Ya I met her yesterday."

Right after he said that we heard the bell ring so I started walking to class with Alex and Rebecca. We walked in and there was Ethan making out with Christina.

"Ugh I hate them both, they're the most popular kids in the school including Grayson." Rebecca said.

"Ya Grayson and Ethan are the captains of the football team. I'm in it too, but I only talk to Grayson. Ethan is the biggest douche/fuckboy in this school unlike Grayson who is friendly." Alex says mad dogging Ethan.

After a few boring classes, it was finally lunch time. I started making my way to the cafeteria with Alex. We got our lunch and we were walking to our table when Ethan bumped into me and spilled my food on my clothes.

"Wtf Ethan!! What's your fucking problem!?" I said as I take the food off my shirt.

"How do you know my name? Have we ever met?" Ethan says looking at me in disgust.

"Oh shut up Ethan, you know who I am and I know who you are." I said rolling my eyes.

"Well of course you know who I am, I'm the football captain and the most popular guy here." He says conceitedly.

"I think you forgot the most important one, let me say it. Everyone listen up! Ethan Dolan is also the biggest fuckboy in this school!!" I say getting everyone's attention. Almost everyone starts laughing. I smirk at him and start walking to my locker. I felt someone grab my arm making it hurt.

"Ouch!! What's yo- I turn around and notice it was Ethan "what's your problem Ethan!!"

"You're my problem!"

"Hey let her go Ethan!" Alex says as he pushed him away.

"Alex don't get into this, I don't want to end up hurting you because you're my friend." Ethan said

"Then leave her alone!" Alex said as Ethan was looking at him. Then he turned to me.

"You just got yourself into a big problem. You better watch out because you don't know when your punishment is going to come." He let go of my arm and left back to his table laughing.

"Thank you Alex." I said slighty smiling.

"Don't thank me just promise me you won't get into problems with Ethan anymore." He said examing my arm to see if there were any bruises.

"I'll try not too." I said

The rest of the day went by fast and I was glad that I get to go home.

I walked to my car with Grayson. We were talking about how school was going for the both of us. I really hope this school year goes well for me. Grayson decided to come over to my house so that we can do homework together.

We got to my house and my mom greeted him. We went up to my room and started doing our homework. About an hour later we were finished and we heard a knock on the door.

"Come in." I said

"Hey sweetie, sorry to interrupt but I just came to bring some snacks." My mom said.

"Oh thanks mom." I smiled at her and she left the room.

"So i heard about your little incident with Ethan at lunch." Grayson says.

"Not surprised you did, word does travel fast at that school." I said looking up at him.

Grayson moves a little closer to me and hugs me "I'm really sorry about him."

We both let go and I smiled at him.

"It's not your fault gray, don't be sorry for your brother. He should be the one that's sorry." I get up from my bed and put my books away.

"So tell me Grayson, how do people love your brother when he's such a jerk?" I asked.

"He's not a jerk on camera or to the few people who support us." Grayson says.

In this story the twins are only going to be known for a photoshoot they did. So they're not really going to be "famous".

"I don't understand how he was super nice to me when we first met and now he's a jerk." I continue to say.

"Well that's Ethan for you." Grayson says looking down at the floor.

"Well I think I should be going I'll see you tomorrow ok?" He sorta asks.

"Ya definitely, I'll give you a ride if you want?" I asked.

"That sounds great thanks. Goodnight bye." He hugged me and left.

Tomorrow is a new day.