Chapter 15: Heartbroken

It's been a week since I got the text message from Christina. I haven't left my room since. I haven't gone to school or seen anyone. My mother and Ricky have tried to get me out of the room but I just have no motivation to do anything. All I do is lay in bed crying and thinking.... Thinking of all the times I had with Ethan. From when I first met him till how we are now. He's come by the house everyday asking for me but I just don't want to see him. I don't want anything to do with him at this point. All the feelings I had for him have turned into hatred. I know part of what happened was my fault for not being able to choose between him or Mason but that doesn't take away the fact that he hurt me and betrayed me. I liked him a lot and I was going to tell him that day that I wanted to be with him but it's all over.

Grayson Mason and Becca have come by too but I wasn't in the mood to be seen so messed up but today I finally decided to let them come and talk to me. I really need a shoulder to cry on right now. Christina has passed by my room and has thrown in my face that her and Ethan are back together. I don't know if it's true or not and I honestly don't even care anymore.

I got up from my bed and went to shower. After I put in some leggings and a baggy shirt. I wasn't really in the mood to get ready so I pulled my hair into a messy bun. I sat in my bed waiting for them in my dark room. The lights were off and the curtains were closed not letting the sunlight come in. After a few minutes they had arrived.

"Oh come here you poor thing. He doesn't deserve your tears. You're too beautiful to be crying over a guy. You can't let this get to you babygirl. You missing a week of school has messed up your grades. This is our senior year you can't fall behind. Your dream has always been to graduate early and move to LA. Don't let a guy ruin that for you. I love you so much and I know it hurts right now but it'll get better. I promise." Becca pulled me into a tight hug and I began to cry again. Grayson and Mason joined and hugged me too. It felt good having my friends by my side.

I cleared up my tears and I could see the sadness in Mason's eyes. He couldn't even look at me. Gosh I'm such a terrible person. I was so focused on winning the guy who probably didn't even care about me that I ignored the only guy who was willing to give me everything without hurting me.

"Guys could I please talk to Mason alone for a second." I said. Becca and Grayson looked at each other and then me and proceeded to walk out my bedroom door. I patted my bed for him to come sit next to me. "Look at me please." Mason looked up at me and he looked so broken. "I'm so sorry Mason. I really am. I'm sorry I didn't appreciate you. I don't deserve such an amazing person like you. I want you to know that I was never playing with your feelings. I actually had feelings for you but my feelings for Ethan were stronger." As I said that he put his head back down and a tear rolled down his cheek I proceeded to cry. I lifted up his face and cleaned the tear away he did the same to me. "Don't cry over me. I really don't deserve your tears Mason. Oh my gosh if I could go back I would. I would've never went for Ethan I would've let myself be with you. You're such an amazing guy and I was dumb for not taking that chance. I'm so sorry for ruining it for the both of us. I'm so stupid. I don't know what I was thinking. I just don-" before I could finish Mason cut me off by kissing me. It was so gentle and I couldn't help to cry.

He pulled back and we just sat in my room hugging and crying. It felt good to be back in the arms of the guy who actually cared about me. "Look I'm going to need some time. I'm still heart broken and I don't want to jump into a relationship right now. I hope you understand."

He smiled. "I'll wait for you as long as I have to because I'm not going to be like him and let go of such an amazing person like you."

I invited the others back into my room and we just caught up and they told me how school was going. I've missed them so much. I decided to go back to school and face everyone but first I needed a makeover ;)

Hey guys I'm back!!! I'm sorry it took so long to update another chapter but I'm back and I hope you guys still enjoy reading my story. I promise I'll be constantly trying to update soon! Thank you so much for over 2k reads it means a lot!

                             - Selena <3