3~Make New Friends

<<Zoeys POV>>

I was sitting in a red bus and while I was thinking about my past I looked at my arm. My Scars were fading but back in Germany my life would become a living hell again. I stepped out of the bus and went to my room. I decided to take a shower and after that I put on my new Yoga Pants and a Sweatshirt. That was quite comfy! I decided to not think so much about home and try to enjoy the Time in London. I put out my mobile and wrote a message to one of the German Girls I met in Victoria’s Secret. They're called Anna and Elisa, because I've talked more with Anna I decided to text her.

TO: Anna :)

<<Hey There :)) I am sitting bored in my hotel room :P Want to meet ? Xx Zoey xx >>

I turned on the TV and watched a show. After a While my Mobile was beeping and signalizing that I had a new message.

FROM: Anna :)

<<Hey Zoey xx Elisa and I have to stay at the university :/ But we can meet for breakfast tomorrow ;)..? Anna xXx >>

Oh well looks like I'll stay in my room and don't go out tonight. I was wondering what it was that they had to stay at the uni. But I'll ask them tomorrow.

TO: Anna :)

<<Okaydokay see you tomorrow Anna :)) Text me the address tomorrow ? And what time should we meet? Zoey xx>>

Anna’s Answer came immediately

FROM: Anna :)

<<Yeees what about 9? I'll text you later but Elisa and I have to go now ;)See ya Anna xx>>

I put my mobile on the charger and went to bed.

The next Day I woke up too late. It was already 8! I rushed to my bathroom and had a quick shower. I got dressed in my Yoga Pants and a Top with a Heart in Turquoise. I wore my Nike air and put my blond hair in a Ponytail. I grabbed my purse and my mobile and put them in my bag. I left the hotel at 8:50 and rushed to the cab outside of the hotel and told the driver the address Anna had sent me earlier. At 9:05 I finally arrived at the cafe and walked inside. Elisa and Anna were already there and smiled when they saw me. „Hey Zoey nice to see you", Elisa said. "Hey girls sorry that I'm a bit late" I answered. "No Problem girl" said Anna. We talked for a few hours and they told me about their life here in London. They asked me where I want to study and I answered in London. I didn't really thought about to study here. I just always said it whenever somebody asked me. But what if I could really study here? My life would be so much better. I asked them what they were studying and Anna was studying Law like Elisa. They made me the offer to have a look at their uni and that I maybe should apply for a place to study while I'm here. I haven't really thought about that but I think it is a great idea. But I am not really interested in Law like Elisa and Anna. Maybe I should have a look what else I can study in London. After we all ate and had a coffee-to-go we were heading back to the uni of Elisa and Anna. This was HUGE! But everyone here was really friendly and Anna and Elisa introduced me to their friends on the campus, Lean, Abby , Hazel and April. Lean was a tall boy with short blonde hair and green eyes. Abby had long wavy blond hair and blue eyes. Hazel had up and down bouncing crown Curls and Hazel eyes which she was named after and April had dark brown hair and Brown Eyes. They were all really pretty and I felt a bit insecure. "Guys this is Zoey. She is from Germany as well and she is on vacation here in London. But maybe she will be studying here soon. “; Anna introduced me. “Hey", I said still a bit unsure about myself. "Hey there", April greeted me. We talked a bit and I found out that April and Hazel were studying Art and Abby and Lean were studying Sports. I really liked Art maybe that was something I could make after my Graduation. I told Hazel that I thought that Art was interesting and she made me the offer to go with me to the office. When we went there I asked if there are any places left for the next term and the women behind the desk said Yes. She handed me a few papers and she said that I had to fill in the things on the paper and after that they would write me if I got the place. I thanked the women and went together with hazel back to the others. As it became darker and darker we said goodbye to each other and I went back to my hotel. I was really hoping that I could study here and that my life would turn better. I changed into sweatpants and an old top, brushed my teeth and went to bed.

"Oh you ugly whore why are you still alive? We do not want you!"

"GO AWAY YOU ARE SO DISGUSTING!"

"What have I done wrong?!"

"You are alive that is enough isn’t it? I mean have a Look at yourself  ..."

I looked at the girl in the mirror. She had her long blonde curly hair draped over one side of her shoulder. She was wearing a blue dress and her turquoise eyes were sparkling like the sea. She wears blue heels and silver jewelry. She looked beautiful but her face looked broken. I gasped when I realized who it was. It was me! Why was I looking like that? Then I turned around and saw my surroundings. I was at my school! And there were banners with "Congratulation to your Graduation" above my head. Graduation? This was my Graduation? I looked around and saw the girls which were always bullying me. She had a disgusted look on her face until my principal called her name and gave her the certificate. Now she was standing with a bright smile on her face. But as she came back down she shoots me a hateful glare. I heard my name and I stood up. I got my certificate and I was about to walk back down but then I heard them. I freeze in place. "Iiiihh look at THAT dress... Has she found that on the street?" „Look at her face how can she even look at herself without throwing up?" "She is so damm ugly let's have a party when she is gone...“

I began to run away and they all were laughing. I ignored the principal and my parents who were trying to catch me and I ran and ran and ran. My throat was burning and my lungs felt like I set them on fire. But I couldn't care less. I realized I had tears streaming down my face when I felt the hot tears in my face. I looked around and found myself on a bridge. Not any bridge it was the bridge. The bridge where Lucas, my best friend died, because of a car accident. I walked until I could see the deep water under my feet. I thought about Lucas and I saw his smiling face in the water. I smiled and let myself fall.