15~Fix Her

>>ZOEYS POV<<

The next morning I was woken by loud banging on my Door. I looked around and my living room was a Mess! Perrie was asleep next to me on the Couch we were surrounded by Mc Donalds bags and the TV was still on. I crawled out of the blankets and walked to my Door. As I opened it there were standing 5 Boys in front of me. The five Boys. I glanced at my Clock and it was almost 12.

"Hello Zo" Louis said.

I looked at all of them and I couldn't help but get angry at the sight of Zayn.

"Hey... Can I ask you why you are here?" I know I was rude but what Zayn has done was making me mad.

"Well Zayn here wants to apologize to Perrie and we were bored so we decided to visit you." Liam smiled to me.

Apologize? Really? I heard steps behind me and turned around. When Perrie saw them she gasped, but just a second later her Hand flew to her mouth and she turned around to run to my bathroom.

I quickly turned around to the boys and said: "You can wait on the couch but I don't know if she will talk to you" and with that I ran after her.

>>NIALLS POV<<

After we had convinced Zayn that he must talk with Perrie and that he should accept the fact that he was becoming a Dad we all drove to Zoeys flat. I was excited to see her again. When we were standing in front of her Door Zayn was getting nervous.

"Mate it is going to be alright" Louis said and laid his hands on his shoulders.

I knocked and we waited. Nobody opened the Door but we've seen Perries Car. I knocked again but this time louder. Still nothing. We all banged on the Door and I heard somebody groan inside. Then a few seconds later a very sleepy looking Zoey opened the Door. She was looking beautiful even with messy Hair and in her pyjama.

"Hello Zo" Louis said.

She let her Eyes wander over each of us and I could see that she tensed up at the sight of Zayn.

"Hey... Can I ask you why you are here?" Ouch that was a bit rude. I guess Zayn hasn't said the nicest Things to Perrie then.

"Well Zayn here wants to apologize to Perrie and we were bored so we decided to visit you."

Liam said beside me. In this Moment we all saw that Perrie climbed off the Couch in the Background. She walked in Zo's Direction but stopped at the sight of us. She looked shocked and her Hand flew to her mouth. Zoey said something really fast while running after her and nobody of us understood it. We all went inside and the Couch was looking like a hurricane was here. There were Mc Donalds Bags overall, empty ice cream boxes and the TV was still on. Looks like they were having a Girls Night. I searched a bit if there was any food left but nope everything was empty. We heard muffled cries from the bathroom and after a few more minutes Zo came out of the Bathroom.

We were all looking at her while she walked over to us and sat beside me.

"Perrie uumm she doesn't want to talk to you Zayn" she said ans looked down. "But I guess you could try..."

First he looked angry at her but then he stood up and walked to the bathroom. We heard him whisper through the Door but we were all trying not to listen to him.

"So uum how are you?" she asked us.

Why was she so cute? "Fine" we a mumbled.

Then her face lit up and she turned to me.

"Oh Niall I bet you are hungry! I have a bit Cake left... My friend April made it because of my new flat"  She gave me a warm smile and stood up. We walked to her kitchen and I thought about what she has said. This flat was new for her she was here since what? A week? Her living room was very modern but also very comfy. She had Christmas lights on her book shelves and already a few pictures on the walls. The kitchen was really good as well. It was white with a little table in the corner and she had drawn flowers on the Walls. Here was a picture of her Family as well. She opened her fridge and put out a very delicious looking cake. Wow! It was chocolate! "You can have all of this if you want Niall" And she grinned at me. Seriously I love this girl. I hugged her and kissed her cheek. She blushed a little and she looked cute as hell with her messy bun. We walked back to the living room after she had given me a fork. The cake tasted even better than it looked!

"Zo sorry for what Zayn said yesterday I never believed that you have leaked my number" Louis spoke up and smiled.

"Your number was leaked mate?" I tried to ask but with all the Cake in my mouth it probably sounded like "Youpf numpfhr aahf eekefed meehh"

By the looks on their faces it definitely sounded like that.

"Niall swallow and then speak" Liam said. Oii our fans were so right with naming him Daddy Direction. I swallowed and said it again.

"No I pranked the Sass master" Zo beside me laughed. Louis looked not so amused but I could see the grin on his face. He was definitely thinking about a Pay-Back to Zo.

Then we heard the "click" from the bathroom Door. We all looked behind us and there were Perrie and Zayn. They were holding hands so I guessed they made up.

We all decided to watch a film and Zo quickly cleaned the Mess on the couch up. Then she walked into her kitchen and brought sweets and other stuff back. We decided to watch paranormal Activity and after Zo had put it in she sat beside me again. We shared a blanked and about an hour later she was hiding under it. I looked under the blanket and put my arms around her. She smiled and snuggled closer to me. I could feel the looks Harry was sending in my direction but I was not looking to him. I felt so happy with her in my Arms maybe I had finally found my Princess.

I know that she was struggling. Hell I could see the scars on her arm right now at this moment. But maybe I could fix her.