19~A unexpected Side

>>ZOEYS POV<<

We walked into my bedroom and he closed the door.

“Look Zo, I am sorry but I have to admit that … that I-I-I I kind of… really like you” Niall said.

Wait what? I thought that he would be pissed because of what I’ve done and that we could just be friends and that he did not even like me. And anyway I am too damaged for him! He is famous he deserves a beautiful model or a singer or anyone else who is beautiful and not a Girl from Germany who has spent her whole school time on the toilet crying her eyes out because she got bullied.

“Zo? Helo-oo” Niall said and he waved his hand in front of me.

“Niall look I am feeling the exact same” I slowly whispered. He had the biggest smile in his face I’ve ever seen. Too bad I had to destroy it.

“But” and here we go. His smile frown.

“I am not right for you. I mean you’ve seen my scars. And you deserve someone better. I’ve got so much hate just for being friends with you. “ I could say so much more but I was interrupted by Niall.

“But you do like me aren’t you Zo?”

“I am but…” I was cut off by Nialls lips crashing onto mine. I was surprised but as he grabbed my waist I began to kiss him back. I felt him smile against my lips and I smiled too. There were sparks everywhere and I felt complete. I tugged on his hair and he tensed up. Wait woah? What the Hell am I doing? I pulled away and took a step back. We were both breathing heavily. I looked at him and he looked at me. He walked over to me and I tried to step back but he grabbed my waist.

“Will you go and eat something with me Zo? “He asked me. Oh gosh was he asking me out?

“Uuum yes” I said hesitantly. I grinned at me and walked past me out of my room.

I glanced at my clock. 7 in the evening. Tomorrow will be my first day at university. I just stood there and thought about how my day tomorrow will be as Harry walked in. He looked angry.

“Zo…” he said while walking over to me.

“Harry” I said.

He grabbed me and slammed me to my wall.

I shrieked and began to say “What the Hell are you doing Ha-…” But he crashed his lips onto mine. I could taste the alcohol. What the Hell? I tried to push him away but he was only grabbing my waist stronger. I laid my hands on his torso and tried to push him away harder but he was only moving his lips to my neck. “Isn’t this better than kissing Niall?” he mumbled.

“No” I said. What the hell should I do? He chuckled and sucked at my skin harshly. That was actually hurting. “Stop it Harry please” I begged. “Don’t act like you are not enjoying it” he said. That was going nowhere. “NIALL!” I shouted. “NIALL!! HELP M-“ Harry crashed his lips forcefully onto mine again. I tried to bite him but as a Answer he was pressing himself closer to me. I prayed that Niall had heard me.

My Door flung open and my light turned on. “Zo..?” I heard Niall ask.

Thank God he was here! I tried to pull away but all I could say was “Help .meewplewwe” because Harry pressed his lips onto mine again. I saw the shock in his eyes. I starred at him and tried to be pleading with my eyes. Looks like I was successful because he became very angry. Harry hasn’t even noticed Niall in my room. “WHAT THE HELL HARRY?” Niall shouted and pulled him away from me. And with that his fist made contact with Harrys jaw. Harry looked shocked but punched Niall immediately back. I shrieked. “Boys!” but they weren’t even reacting to me. I ran out of my Room back to the living room to find Zayn and Liam laughing over Louis who had a pink Tiara on his Head my 5 year old cousin gave me when I moved. But they all stopped when they saw me.

Liam rushed over to me. “Zo babe why are you crying?” he asked me with pleading and worried eyes.

“Harry and Niall are fighting…” I whispered to him. His Eyes went wide and he ran to my Room. Zayn and Louis followed him and I walked after them. When I arrived at my Room I gasped.