28~Moments

*Very emotional if you aske me duuh...*

~Dedicated to @Paytience , I know I've already dedicated so much to you, but you are so sweet and I think this is prbably the most important chapter in this Book and you are so important to me <3 Love ya~

>>Zoeys POV<<

He left me. But I need him. I love him!

I looked at my ring. What have I done? I lost the one person I loved the most. Everything was just a blur.

 I needed to talk to him! I dialed his number and waited. But after a few rings the call was ended.

I stood up and looked at myself. I had red puffy eyes, mascara streams in my face and blood all over my arm. I definitely couldn’t go, looking like that.

First I held my arm under water and cleaned it. Then I held my face under running water and cleaned the mascara. After that my eyes weren’t so red anymore. But I just couldn’t stop crying. I grabbed a big sweater and walked to the Boys room.

I knocked and waited. The Door opened and Liam stood in front of me. “Hey Zo” he greeted me. But there was something that wasn’t alright. I could see it in his look. He looked…nervous.

“Is…Niall…he-here” I stuttered and looked to the ground. “Uuuhm he is.. Are you crying?” he asked me but I just walked inside. “Ni?” I said and walked around. In the living room were Louis and Zayn sitting on a couch. Niall and Harry nowhere to be see. Liam was behind me. Zayn and Louis looked up and looked nervous as well. “Zo” Louis said and smiled. But it wasn’t a real smile.

“Where is he?” I asked again. “What is it Zo? You can talk to us too” Zayn said and looked down. Like he was… ashamed? “I need him” I whispered. Liam hugged me from behind.

“Zo he is out with Harry…” Louis said and looked down. “In a bar..?” I whispered and Zayn nodded.

Wonderful. We had a fight and he goes to get a new girl.

Enough was enough! If Niall doesn’t want me anymore, for what am I even here?

“I … am   … Sorry” I whispered and looked each of them in the face.

“For what, love?” Louis asked and stood up. I couldn’t stay here.

“I need to go” I said and pulled away from Liam. He tried to grab me again but I was quicker and ran to the door, out and to my room. I could hear them behind me, shouting my name but I couldn’t care less. I took out my room key and ran to my door.

I quickly opened it and closed it behind me.

Shut the Door I mumbled to myself

 I locked it twice and laid the key beside me on a shelf. There was already laying another card so Niall had left his one here. I was still crying but my thoughts were so clear. I walked in bath and turned the light in the bedroom off. Turn the lights off.

 Then I let the water run in the bathtub. I looked at my ring.

I wanna be with you, I wanna feel your love I mumbled while tears continued to stream down my face. I wanted to be with Niall so bad.

I wanna lay beside you, I cannot hide this, even though I try I mumbled and looked at myself in the mirror. My Heart beats harder.

 I looked at the girl in the mirror. Time escapes me.

I let my hand lay on my stomach. Trembling hands touch skin.

Why was I looking like this? I saw the reflection of my ring in the mirror. It makes this harder.

He said he loved me but now he left me. And the tears stream down my face.

I thought back at the time we were so happy. If we could only have this life for one more Day.

The girl in the mirror looked so lost. If we could only turn back time.

I closed and locked the bathroom door. Close the Door

I took the key and laid it on the sink. Throw the Key

After that, stripped down to my underwear. If they find me sooner or later I don’t want to be naked. Don’t wanna be reminded, Don’t wanna be seen.

I quietly sang to myself as I sink down in the water. Don’t wanna be without you.

 I took my phone and looked one last time at my mentions.

It doesn’t matter anymore does it?

All the girls were just saying things I knew. And I would do what they wanted. My judgment is clouded.

Like tonight’s sky.

I laid in the warm water and took my blade to my skin.

My hands weren’t trembling anymore. Hands are silent.

 I made one cut and continued to sing quiet. Voice is numb.

I took my head under the surface and screamed. Try to scream out my lungs.

I watched the clear water as it slowly turned red. I made one more cut. And another. And another.

 I saw my ring every time. But it makes this harder.

And every time he was in my head again. His blond Hair and these beautiful blue Eyes. His laugh and all those kisses. And the tears stream down my face.

I could hear the banging on my Door but I added cut for cut. The water became redder and redder and I felt myself getting tiered. If we could only have this life for one more Day

If we could only turn back time.

And with that, I closed my eyes.

~AN: Helooo! What do you think about the chapter? Once Again is nearly over… But what would you think about a sequel…? But this is just a thought, maybe I won’t write a sequel. Thanks for all the reads ♥ Love you~