13~The Secret

>>HARRYS POV<<

As I left the bathroom the living room was empty. What the hell? I was gone for what 10 minutes?

I looked around the room and found the door to the garden open. I began to walk there maybe they all were outside. But I could hear Zayn and Perrie having an Argument and I stopped.

"Perrie I am not ready for this...! I mean how can this work? I am always on tour and you are on tour also! It will not only destroy my career it will destroy yours also", Zayn said. Wait what was going on?

"Zayn I am so so sorry... I-I-I real-ly am. ", Perrie said. Okay she was definitely crying.

"Look Perrie what about abort this child I mean it could really destroy our careers and we are so young an", Zayn was cut off by Perrie "I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU SAID THAT! I WOULD NEVER EVER DO THAT! I AM DOING IT WITH OR WITHOUT YOU ZAYN!" And with that I heard footsteps. Oh shit! I quickly turned around and walked back into the bathroom. Abortion? Was that meaning that Perrie was pregnant...? I heard the front door slammed shot and came out again. Zayn was now sitting on the couch his head in his hands.

When he heard me he looked up. "What are you doing here Harry?" he croaked. "I was in the bathroom. Where is everyone?" I'll stay on the innocent way. The boys are in the hospital and Perrie left about a minute ago..." He looked sad. But wait why are they in the hospital?!?

"Why are the lads in the hospital? Has something happened?"

"They messed around and Zoey fell hard on the ground..." Zayn answered but he wasn't really here with me.

"Okay and what happened with Perrie Zayn?" I asked him still acting as if I didn't heard anything.

"Harry I really messed this up this time. I am so stupid I - I destroyed everything" He began to cry and held on to my shoulder.

"It's okay mate" I said and hugged him.

And we sat like this for a while until he finally spoke up.

"She is pregnant Harry. What can I do?" Zayn whispered into my t-shirt. I could barely understand him.

"It's gonna be alright Zayn" I mumbled.

>>LIAMS POV<<

Zoey was passed out in the backseat, Niall beside her. As we reached the hospital and we carried her inside. After the nurse had rushed her inside we had to wait. All the time Niall had this really worried look on his face and I could tell that even if we just met her he cares about Zoey. A lot.

"Mate what are you thinking about Zo?"; Louis asked.

"She is quite funny an beautiful, I think." Niall answered with red cheeks.

"Aaaaw little Nialler fancies Zoey isn't he Lou?" I said.

Nialls cheeks became even redder and we all laughed.

"Are you the guys that brought a Zoey van Bloem to us?" a nurse asked.

We all nodded and she said: "Come with me"

"Her ribs are not broken she is okay and she will wake up any second by now. She passed out because of the pain it is nothing serious. She is not allowed to do any sports for about 1 month and she should not be living on her own for about 3 days because she maybe has hit her head harder than expected. After one of you has filled out the papers you can get her home." She smiled at us and walked away.

"Let's go inside then" I said to the boys.

Niall rushed inside and we saw Zoey peacefully sleeping.