Chapter One

A/N: Hey just wanna let you guys know this was originally supposed to be a Grayson fanfiction but I changed my mind when I started Chapter 5 sooo for the first 4 parts of this story the pictures are of him alone. But starting in Chapter 5, it's pictures of him and Ethan. Continue reading! :) 

"What's up guys! We're back!" Ethan exclaims to the camera, his twin brother Grayson next to him. I smiled from behind the camera, it always amused me how they were so energetic when they are filming, since most of the time it's at 3 am. 

"This week we will be reenacting fanfiction," Grayson spoke to the camera, "dirty fanfiction" he winked. They continue on reading the stories out loud and laughing their heads off at every other sentence. I find myself becoming bored very fast and decide to scroll through all my social medias until I finally zone out.

I have been best friends with Ethan and Grayson since we were babies. Our mom's have always been close friends which automatically makes us inseparable. We went to school together all the way up until the boys decided they wanted online school, which was about 8th grade. Without having Ethan or Grayson around at school, I got severely bullied and was physically and verbally abused. After a year of torture, my mom finally agreed to let me join online school with the twins. A couple months later, my mother got in a really bad car accident and died. Luckily, Ethan and Grayson's mom took me in as their own. I was 13 when my mom passed away, they say it was a drunk driver that hit her head on, but there is no official evidence. I became depressed after her death and I decided I would dropout of high school when I turned 16. I turned 16 about 6 months ago so a lot of free time came with no school so I helped the boys take that as a chance to kickoff their dreams of filming. So now they have a YouTube channel and I help them with it.

"Anna!" Grayson said loudly, snapping me out of my trance, "toss me that blonde wig over there, please" I throw him the wig and stand up to walk down the hallway, before Grayson grabs my arm gently. "Aren't you going to watch us film the reenactments?" he asked, letting go of my arm.

"Nah," I yawned, "it's 4 am and I'm tired, Gray." 

"Alright, we won't be too loud" he says squeezing me into a hug, "Goodnight, Anna, love you" he says as I start walking away.

"Love you too" I say before yelling a quick 'goodnight' to Ethan. I walk up to my bedroom and lay in my bed, and as soon as my head hits the pillow, I'm out like a light. 

A/N: Here's my first chapter to my first fanfiction!! Hope it's not too terrible aha. Feedback is appreciated! :)