01

jacob |
I woke to the peaceful sound of my alarm clock.

Note sarcasm.

Today was the first day of school so I got up, grabbed my phone, and walked into the restroom. I set it down on the counter and turned on the shower. I turned on my phone to see a text from cam.

cam: hey bro ,yu up yet ?
me: yeh , jus got up.gonna take a shower.
cam:ight txt yu in a bit , gotta go wake up Emma.
me:ight ttyl.
*end of convo*

Emma Dallas. Cam's little sister. I've only met her once, but I heard she could be total bitch. Only thing left to do, was to get to know her for myself.

cam |
I walked into Emma's room quietly trying not to make a sound. I got to the foot of her bed and slowly crawled onto her bed. In the flash of a second I sprawled onto her and lunged my body on her. I instantly felt a sharp pain in my lower abdomen.

"What the fuck ! That hurt Emma !" I yelled as I started tickling her.

"If you don't stop, the next thing your gonna be holding is your ball sack." She said sternly. I rolled off the bed and rolled into a ball.

"What crawled up your ass?" I said. "Anyways, are you going to football practice with me today?" I said as I got up.

"Yeah sure whatever, now get out." She said pointing to the door.

"Okay okay, be ready at 5. Oh and by the way, Jacob's coming." I said with a wink.

emma |
Jacob Sar-floor-the-tits. I mean Sartorius. My big brothers best friend. Jacob, total cupcake if you ask me. I had no intention of communicating with him, not today, nor ever. He'd probably try flirting with me, then one thing would lead to another. You see, Cameron and I made a bet that we don't date each other's friends. Now all we have to do is live up to that, which if you ask me, isn't gonna be a challenge at all. Just watch .

dammnn.
-nik