Bestfriends Sister: I Love You❤️

Bestfriends Sister: I do❤️😌

nikkis pov//
i remeber cam and my mom , but there was this one boy that walked in. his names was jacob , he had hazel colored eyes that i was instantly fell in love with. his hair was a lightish darkish brown and kinda swept across his face (like that)

 his hair was a lightish darkish brown and kinda swept across his face (like that)

his braces were a teal blue...my favorite color. i got up and almost fell. oops. i went to open the window and the sun shined throught the window. i looked down ans i was wearing my soccer socks , shirt , and shorts. my hair was in my french braid still but had grass in it. i seen something flashing in my eye. i looked down and it was a braclet. i sat back down on the bed and looked closer at it. there were words engraved that said "i do" suddenly i was hit with memories of that jacob kid.

*flashback*

"hey nikki i want you to meet someone!" cam yelled from downstairs ." What is it cam!?!" i said coming down stairs. i see a boy with hazel brown eyes in oir living room. "um , hey , im jacob(;" he says. wow this jacob kid is cute. "erm hey wats up jm nikki(:"

*end of flashback*

"i remeber , jacob!" i run to the lobby and see jacob with his face in his palms. "jacob , i remember you..i love you." he lifts hus face up and runs over to me and smashes his lips to mine. "i love you too nikki."

5 years later

nikkis pov//
me and jacob are both 21 years opd and we are hige social media stars. jacob started posting vines a little after he turned 17 . and i started singing and doing covers after i was 17. i also am famous on musicaly . jacob asked me to be his girlfriend January 18 and weve been dating for 5 years. we plan on getting married in a couple of years , but we dont want to rush it. i love him and he loves me and that is all that matters.

jacobs pov//
its been 5 years and mine and nikkis lives are totally different . cam is famous for vine and musically as am i. and nikki is famous for singing and musically. i plan on asking her to marry me tonight at dinner. but i cant belive i fell in love with my Bestfriends Sister❤️.

Thats the end of my book guys ! Hope you enjoyed it and i loved writing this. Dont freak out just yet ! im writing another book that is coming out super soon! Comment below charater names and ill put them in😉 Thank you guys so much. I cant believe jacob fell in love with his Bestfriends Sister❤️😂.

Nikki💘☯