Bestfriends Sister: Football pt.2❤️

(A/N Sorry for not updating ive had alot on my plate rn but im going to Disney Land this weekend and its 4 hour drive so ill be writing a ton of chapters u till my fingers fall off (my twin used to say that😪❤️) so yeh enjoy &' stay gucci babes😚🤘🏼✨)

Bestfriends Sister: Jacob &' Cam💯🔥🏈

Jacobs pov:
during football practice i could tell nikki was staring at me. half way through practice i heard brooklyn yell "JACOB NIKKI WANTS TO-" but she was cut off by nikki tackling her. cam heard and said "wonder what that was about?" "girls" i said and we both started laughing. practice ended eventually and me and cam started walking towards brook and nikki. brook whispered something to nikki and she seemed confused. then BAM! nikki is falling and i catch her in my arms.i didnt have a shirt on bc some of the football players practice without shirts and im one of them. she was looking down at my "abs" and i could tell she was staring at them. i leaned down and whispered into her ear " take a picture it will last longer" with a smirk on my face. " im-im-im-im-im sorry"she said stuttering. she was so cute , i wanted to just kiss her right there. i put her back on her feet and said "its alright dallas" me and cameron walked away and she said something to brook. "what was that about?" cam said laughing " i honestly dont know but to be honest i wanted to make out with ur sister right there." i said. cam just started laughing and the girls eventually caught up with us. "jacob can i have a piggy back ride?" she said. "yeah sure babe get on" oh shit i called her babe. "what was that?" she said with a confused face. "oh nothing i said yeah go ahead" i said quickly. "okay...1...2...3!" she jumped on and i gripped her legs. when i was with her it felt like all my problems didnt even exist and the only thing that mattered was me and her. she kissed my cheek every couple minutes and i totally loved it. we changed and went home .

nikkis pov:

when i got home i texted jacob.

me:hey jacob👋🏻💦
jacob❤️🔥🏈:hey nikki🔥👌🏻
me:wyd?
jacob❤️🔥🏈:nothing jus about to take a shower.💦
me:can i come over im pretty bored.
jacob❤️🔥🏈:yeah sure , you should invite cameron and brooklyn too.
me:sounds good to me , see yu in a couple of minutes boo.💕😂
jacob❤️🔥🏈:see yu in a couple minutes bae💞😂

i told cam and brook that we were all gonna hang out at jacobs. cam said that he would wait for brook and then he would come over with her. i decided to just go over to jacobs house. i knocked on the door and his sister answered.

caroline:hey nikki! wheres cam at?
me:oh hes waiting for brook at the house and i decided just to come over early bc we were all gonna hang out here.
caroline:oh well jacobs in his room go ahead.
me:okay thanks caroline (;
caroline:no problem nikki , anything for my future sister-.
me:wait what did yu say?
caroline:huh?😳oh nothing.😅

well that was weird. i didnt knock on jacobs door so i just walked in and-

CLIFF HANGER. TO THE EXTREME😂😂😂😂Im probably gonna update in like 10 minutes😂😂😂

Follow
like
vote
and do the same for me and Sassy_sartorius  please bc she needs to get to 1k !!!❤️so yeah talk to yu guys i. a couple of minutes

~nikki💕⚡️~