Bestfriend Sister:Date Night pt.1 ❤️

Bestfriends Sister: Date night yo !😘❤️😏

nikkis pov~
"nikki do yu wanna go on a date with me..?" was all i heard jacob say. he grabbed my hand and we intertwined our fingers. i felt sparks rush through my body. at this moment i realized..i liked my brothers bestfriend. "yeh sure why not" i said winking and biting my lip a bit. i was honestly super excited to go on this date with jacob.

jacobs pov: she said yes !! holy fuckn crap she said yes ! i cant wait till this date. she winked and bit her lip. im dead. im fuckin dead😂😻💀after that we just continued on with class.

cams pov~
its finally saturday and me and brooklyn are going on our date . i decided to wear a orange ripped long sleeve shirt , black ripped skinny jeans and some white converse.

it was 6:15 so i sat on the couch and texted jacob

me:hey bro wyd tonight?
jacob🏈💦: um well actually me and nikki are goin on a date.
me: wtf ? bro when did yu ask ber out ?😏
jacob🏈💦: on monday during first period.
me: damn jacob😏 , what time is yur date?
jacob🏈💦: @7pm what time is urs ?
me: @ 7:00 , and jacob here a some ground rules: idc what yu do with my sister , but if yu break her heart i will beat yur f*ckin ass. no hard feelings bro its jus shes my sis and i hate to see her hurt.
jacob🏈💦: i would never hurt nikki , and yeh i understand , im the same with caroline(thats jacobs older sister)
me: alright so we understand.
jacob🏈💦: yee , hey bro i gotta go get ready , ill see yu in like 20 min cuz i gotta go pick up nikki.
me:ight later.

end of convo

nikkis pov:
it was the night of mine and jacobs date. i decided to wear a dark red nasa sweatshirt , jean shorts and white vans.

i put my hair into a fishtail braid (pic above just imagine dark brown hair

i put my hair into a fishtail braid (pic above just imagine dark brown hair.) i put on a light coat lf mascara  and a lokai braclet . i grabbed my phone and texted jacon. he said he was on his way so i went down stairs and sat next cam. "why didnt yu tell me u were going on a date with jacob? " he said. "bc i thought yu would be mad" i said. " why would i be mad ??😂 , ive always wanted yu guys to get together anyway. before he would always make comments like 'dude cam yur sister is really pretty' or something nice about yu so im glad he asked yu out" "oh thanks cam" jacob and brooklyn showed up at the exact same time. jacob looked so f*ckin adorable.

jacobs pov:
after cam gave me "the talk" about nikki i had to get ready. i decided to wear a black obey tank top , a red texans hat , some shorts and some white vans.

 i decided to wear a black obey tank top , a red texans hat , some shorts and some white vans

i put on cologne , deodorant and i brushed my teeth and put a pack of gum in my pocket. i grabbed my keys and went to cams. i got there and i guess cams date got there at the exact same time as me. nikki opened the door and she looked cute af💕😊. "hey nikki" i said and we hugged. sparks went through my body as i rested my chin on her head. cam and brooklyn hugged too and we decided to go. "hey cam wheres yur date?" i asked. me and nikki were gonna go watch the new purge movie and go to in-n-out after. "were gonna go watch the purge and then to in-n-out" "what the hell bro yu might as well just follow us😂" we all got in cams truck and drove to the movies.

nikkis pov:
we were watching the movie and i got scared and leaned my face into his chest he put his arms around me and hugged me tight. the scary part was over but me and Jacob stayed like that until the movie was over. once the movie was over cam had to use the restroom and so did brooklyn. it was just me and jacob outside. it was freezing and jacob could tell. "you cold dallas?" "yeh a little but ill be gucci" i said clearly lying. " come here" he pulled me into his chest. we looked into each others eyes. it felt like time stopped and the only thing that mattered was us. "are you cold now😊" "maybe a little" well maybe this will warm yu up" next thing i know

Cliff hanger !😂🌊🤘🏼
Guys my twinn vanna has a book out and it deserves way more reads that it has. her username is Sassy_sartorius
guys please her book really deserves more readers. thanks guys and stay gucci🤘🏼🌊😘

~nikki🌚~