Bestfriends Sister:Sleepover

Bestfriends Sister:Sleepover😏💤

nikkis pov:
the last thing i remember is falling asleep in jacobs arms. i wake up and jacob is gone. i look in the kitchen.empty.i look in the backyard.empty.i look in the dining room.empty.i look in the family room.empty.i hear his phone go off. i look and its a text.from a girl.

Ally:Hey baby i miss you.😘
Jacob:i miss yu to baby.😚
Ally:when will i get to see yu again.😙
Jacob:Soon baby soon. and will do somethin fun .😘💦
Ally:Kk baby . Love you👅😙
Jacob:Love you more baby😍👅💦
New text:
Ally:Hey baby wanna come over?😚👋🏻
i know i shouldnt have texted back but ehh what the hell why not😏
Me: this is his girlfriend , so i would appreciate it if yu could just um idk , back the fuck off. thanks bae love ya😛💗
okay so maybe i lied and said i was his girlfriend , but i kinda liked the feeling of me calling myself his girlfriend.😌
i was still upset at the fact that jacob was talking to another girl so i could not be more pissed at this moment. i grabbed his phone and ran up to my room. i locked the door behind me. no im not gonna grab a razor.thats stupid why would i cut myself over something like this. so i was Literatly pissed at jacob i wanted to end everything with him. as im walking to my bed i feel a pair of hands grab me and pull me into the closet. i get out of their grip . its dark and i dont know if i should kick them or punch them. "NIKKI CALM DOWN ITS ME!" i hear as im about to do both things. "ME WHO YOU FUCKEN IDIOT!" i yell. "ME JACOB!" he yells pulling me i to a hug. i push him away and walk out of the closet. he grabs my arm and pulls me towards him. "JACOB STOP. Who the FUCK is Ally!" i say saying the name ally in a girly voice. he stood there laughing. "Jacob im gonna ask yu one more time! Who.The.Fuck.Is.ALLY!?!?" he just stood there trying to hold in a laugh. "Okay if that wont make you talk then maybe this will !" i run up to him and smash my lips onto his. he kisses back immeaditly and right when he is about to start enjoying it i pull away. "Whos Ally jacob?" i say. "I am." i hear . "Oh bitch you have no idea who ur messing with.Jacob is mine , and i really like him so back off" i say as im turning around and i see....

PT.1 OF 5 ppl so get ready!!! Love ya .😛✌🏻️💗Follow Comment Vote for me and Sassy_sartorius to get a follow !❤️✌🏻️🌴

Nikki✌🏻️✨😚