Bestfriends Sister:Hospital

*play the music when u see the thing that says *play music now*

Bestfriends Sister:Hospital💭💧

Jacobs pov//
the game was over and we won! 24-15 . i was looking for nikki after the game to see if she came. i was walking to cameron when i heard him on the phone with his mom. "WHAT DO YOU MEAN SHE HAD A ACCIDENT?!? Mom , is she okay !! what hospital is she at!?!!😭" he said in fear with tears coming down his face. "whos at the hospital" i said with a smile to make him calm down. "Nikki !" i felt my heart sank and i started panicking. "Wha-i-i- dont-what happened...?" he didnt say anything ."Cam what happened to nikki !!" i said a little louder. "She was running towards the ball and someone came and ran into her and she fell on the concrete(ps on some soccerfields when yu play at like highschools or something like a stadium. , there are pieces if concrete around the field to outline it.) he said his voice shaking a bit. "How could this happen!!" i said my voice weak. "i dont know but she is at the hopsital , they said that there was blood and that she isnt responding. Jacob i have to go are you coming or not?!?" he said . before he could finish i was already running to car. i didnt care about my bag or anything . we got in the car and drove to the hospital.

doctors pov//
"Nikki? Come on honey stay with us ur gonna be alright." a nurse said rolling her into the ER. "Shes not responding ! Come on Nikki stay with me !"

Nikkis pov//
"Jacob!!" i said running towards him. It was our 9 month aniversary and he bought me a huge boquet of flowers . how nice❤️😊"Anything for you nikki! Your the best thing in my whole life !❤️" he says kissing my cheek. After we graduated highschool we moved in with eachother and we started dating. "Nikki can i ask you something?" "Yeah sure what is it?" i say smiling at his cuteness. "Your not only my girlfriend , your my bestfriend , and the love of my life. Nikki Victoria Dallas , will you make me the happiest  guy in the world and marry me ?" he says as he gets down on one knee and flashes that million dollar smile. Oh yeah did i tell you he got his braces off and his teeth are amazing. "Jacob Sartorius.... I would love to call you my husband" i say hugging him. "So thats a yes?" he says chuckling a bit. "Yes you dummy!"
*end of dream*

Doctors pov//
"Do we have a heart beat?!?" the doctor says. "Yes we do. 180 or 49 (im just guessing thats good) "Good Nikki , I knew you would make it.

Jacobs pov//
we got to the hospital and we seen camerons mom. mascara smeared her undereyes and her eyes were red and puffy. "Mom , how is she ??" cam says his voice still shaky."Shes alive Cameron, they said it was a miracle....but ... she lost some of her memory." his mom says busting into tears. "what." i say my voice cracking. "jacob honey im so sorry , the doctors say they dont know what she will remember and who she will remember." his mom says crying even harder. "mom its okay" cam says breaking down ito tears. the doctor comes out and says "she can have visitors now one at a time now" "mom yu go first." cam says.

camerons moms pov//
"Nikki honey? do you remember me?" i ask my voice shaky. "of course i remember you mom" she says smiling a bit. "oh nikki . dont ever scare me like that" i say crying and hugging her.

cams pov//
"she remebers me" my mom walks out crying a bit. "honey you go" she said. i walk in and nikki says "hey cam...how was ur game? did yu beat their asses." she says smiling weakly. "yeah nikki , we did 24-15.im so glad ur okay." i say tears rolling down my cheek. i hug her and say "ill give you time to rest. " "thanks cam" she says .

*play the music now*

jacobs pov//
i anxsiouly waited for cam and his mom to come out. cams mom came out . nikki remebered her. cam came out."nikki remebers me , jacob...you go ahead. " i slowly got up and walked to her room. "hey nikki." i said my voice shaky. "umm...hey there." she said with a confused look on her face. "do -do yu remember me?" i asked."ummm, im sorry , no.no i dont remeber you" my heart broke and i felt my stomach form in to a knot. "im -jacob.jacob sartorius.im cams bestfriend, im yoir beatfriend too." i said tears slipping down my cheeks. "in sorry jacob...i dont know who you are. " "its -its okay, its not yur fault." i felt my heart breaking. i want her to remember me.

Guys nikki doesnt remeber jacob!!! OMFG 💧💧i feel bad for him. or do i ? will she ever remember him?or will she remember him? idk i guess you will just have to read the next chapter 💧💭follow . vote comment on this book and Sassy_sartorius congrats to her , she hit 3K ! Im so proud of her❤️👌🏻

QOTD: Do you guys want a sequal to this book bc im ending in a couple of chapters?😬

My answer-I really do , but i wont if you guys dont want me to. I already have ideas on what to call it and the plot. So yeah. I swear im gonna post after this bc im bored.

Nikki💘👌🏻