02

JACOB |
I fixed my hair and went down stairs for breakfast. Caroline was making chocolate waffles. "Mm something smells good," I said. "Yeah I'm making waffles, want some ?" she asked "Yeah sure I got some time to kill," I sat down and ate my waffles. "So Jacob, are you excited for school ?" my dad asked looking up from his phone. "Uh, yeah kinda, same old same old you know ?" I replied cutting my waffle and shoving a piece into my mouth. "Junior year is very important Jacob." my mom said.

"Yeah mom you've only told me two hundred thousand times," I said maybe exaggerating a bit. We all laughed at my hysterical comment. Once I was done I kissed my mom goodbye, and hugged my dad and Caro bye. I went to Cameron's house so we could walk to school together.

CAMERON |

Once I got out of the shower I grabbed my clothes. I just decided to wear a gray long sleeve shirt, black ripped jeans, and some white converse.
I did my hair, brushed my teeth, and all that jazz. I went to check on Tori and she was almost done getting ready. "Hey sis you wanna walk with me and Jacob to school today ?" I said. "Yeah sure why not I'll be ready in 5," she said. "'Ight," I went downstairs and grabbed a protein bar. The door knocked so I went to go answer it and it was my best friend Jacob. "Hey bro whats good ?" "Nothing much, you ready ?" he responded.

"Um actually, can Tori come with us today?" I asked. "Yeah sure why not, I kinda wanted to get to know her better anyway," "Okay, well come in," Jacob walked in and we just sat on the couch watching Ridiculousness. I heard Tori running down the stairs and go into the kitchen. She came out with a protein bar and plopped herself next to Jacob and I.

TORI |
I was getting ready and I decided to wear skinny jeans, a flannel, and a white kinda cropped tank top.
I was putting my hair in a braid when Cameron opened the door. "Hey sis wanna walk to school with me and Jacob today?" "Yeah sure, I kinda wanted to get to know him better, be ready in 5,"

"Okay" he closed the door and went downstairs. I curled my eyelashes and put on a light coat of mascara. I ran down stairs and grabbed a protein bar and sat next to Jacob and Cameron, but when I sat next to jacob my hand accidentally landed on his. Now was this awkward.

I had never liked a boy or had a crush before, and I had never been in this type of situation before. "Damn Sartorius, I barely know you and your trying to get with me ?" I chuckled. "Nope ," he said laughing. "Okay, so you guys wanna head to school now?" Cameron said breaking the silence. Thank god. "Yeah lets go," Jacob said. We walked out the door and headed to school.

SKIP TO SCHOOL

Jacob, Cameron, and I got our schedules and compared them with each other. I couldn't believe my eyes. "Looks like we'll be spending a lot more time together Tori," Jacob said winking at me while he had a smirk on his face. I seriously couldn't even take Jacob seriously. He had always been that annoying best friend of your older brother. Well, Cameron was only older by 5 minutes. Yes, me and Cameron are twin, but not identical. Who would wanna be that ugly, such a sad life.

this is an edited chapter ! enjoy xx
-nik