Bestfriends Sister: Forgiveness

Bestfriends Sister:Forgiveness🔒💦

Brooklyns Pov:
Cam invited me to hang out at jacobs house with him and nikki. i got ready and decided to wear a baseball tee and some shorts with some white converse.

 i got ready and decided to wear a baseball tee and some shorts with some white converse

then i put my hair into a tight french braid.

i actually liked the way i looked today. i did the rest of the things i needed to do and once i was done i grabbed my car keys and drove to cams. When i got there i could here yelling from inside the house. As i walked up to the door it was wide open. I turn to see cameron kissing another girl. "Cameron...?💧" I said as my vision began to get blurry. "Oh , you must be brooklyn. Im arii camerons new girlfriend. We were about to have one heated make out session so bye bye now , you little slut" i heard her whisper the last part and i pretened to run away but all i did was fall the ground and silently cry. Nikki and Jacob seen me and they went along with me pretending to run away. i watched to see if cameron would go back to kissing her and he didnt. She was on him. He pushed her off and said "ARII WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU!?!? BROOKLYN IS NOT A SLUT! SHE IS THE MOST FUCKING GORGEOUS THING IVE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE!! YOU ARE A SLUT AND NO SLUTS ARE ALLOWED IN MY HOUSE SO GET OUT NOW!!!" he yelled at the top of his lungs. Cameron called me gorgeous. He stuck up for me. "If there are no sluts allowed in your house then why is nikki here?😌shes the biggest slut of them all😚" I had reached my limit i got up to go slap her after i had seen nikki crying , but i guess jacob beat me to it."BITCH GET THE FUCK OUT OF THIS HOUSE NOW BEFORE I GO IN THERE AND DRAG YOU OUT BY UR CHEAP WEAVE!" was what he said. Arii ran up to him and started kissing him. Nikki was pissed at this point. "WHAT THE FUCK ARII THAT WAS THE WORST KISS IVE EVER HAD. NIKKI IS A WAY BETTER KISSER THAN YOU ARE AND SHE DOESNT EVEN TRY. GET OUT NOW YOU LITTLE SLUT!" jacob yelled. I looked at nikki and her face was rosy red bc of what jacob said. i laughed inside my mind. "Damn Jacob your so sexy😚We should kiss more often. Wanna go out ? Oh wait to bad you chose the little slut☺️" Jacob was about to punch arii when nikki grabbed his hand and pulled it down. Now to be honest. Nikki isnt the violent type of person but she doesn take shit from anyone. She slapped arii so hard that i left it hand print on her face. Nikki walked up to her and said (A/N i am adding more details into Brooklyns pov bc cameron couldnt really hear so yeah) "Arii.I dont want to see , hear or even know that your looking , talking , or even near anyone of us." she said as she stepped a little closer. "You know arii , you are right about one thing...Jacob is sexy you little slut. But hes my type if sexy. So back the hell off of Jacob. I dont want him gettin some type of disease if you kiss him , plus , youll ruin how perfectly he kisses me. Hes mine...now get the fuck out of my face.Honey." with that arii walked away and out of the house. I followed after her and tapped on her shoulder and she turned around and said "Oh look who it is , its nikkis slut sister. What can i help you with?" she said with a sassy voice. "Yeah. Stay the hell away from all of us , especially cameron. Im not like nikki. Ill do more to you than just a little slap." she rolled her eyes and started walking away but then she turned around and said "Oh yeah , tell cameron i said he will never find someone as good as kisser as me." she said with a smirk on her face. before i could say or do anything i heard cameron say "Oh arii , come here baby ." he said. i was in shock. " i knew you would come crawling back. " she said. "no . come here...and take tips." cameron grabbed me by the waist and pulled me into him and smashed his lips against mine. It started off slow and got pretty heated.he licked my lip a bit asking for permission and i allowed. arii just stood there in shock and eventually me and cameron broke apart. before he did he bit my lip and looked at her. "Looks like i found someone hotter and better at kissing than you will ever be. bye now arii , and dont ever come back here again" she stormed off and thats the last we ever saw of her. "Now where were we." he said with a smirk. We kissed. Not a peck , but just a kiss. I gave him a hug and started crying on his shoulder. "Brook let me explain. i was waiting for-" i interuppted him and said "I forgive you cameron , i heard everything you said to her. " we kissed again and i looked over to Nikki and Jacob.....they were talking....i feel so bad for nikki...

WELL ANOTHA ONE✨⚡️GONNA POST AGAIN AND AGAIN TODAY SO YEA. PEACE✌🏻️💯❤️