Bestfriends Sister:Sleepover pt.2❤️

Bestfriends Sister.pt2😂❤️

nikkis pov: i turn to see....BROOKLYN AND CAM DYING OF LAUGHTER!!!! "BROOKLYN , CAMERON I AM LITERALLY GOING TO KILL YOU GUYS!!!!" i say running after them. I trip over my soccer ball and of course jacob is there to catch me! "nikki its a joke ! 😂i dont know a girl named ally . it was brooklyn texting me those things so it would make it seem like another girl" he said setting me down on the bed. i was crying at this point and didnt even realize it. i wasnt crying bc i was sad , but bc i was relieved that jacob didnt like another girl. "nikki dont cry! your making me feel bad!" he said hugging me. "im not crying bc im sad sartorius " i said playfully punching him and wiping away my tears. " then why r u crying?" i didnt want to tell him why bc its silly. "so why was brooklyn pretending to be another girl? i wanna know the whole thing. the last thing i remember was  waiting for brook and cam with yu on the couch in yur arms , then i woke up and yu were gone and the bottom floor was empty and i heard yur phone go off. it was "ally" so i texted back saying "this is his girlfriend , so i would appreciate it if yu could just um idk , back the fuck off u little hoe. thanks bae love ya😛💗" then i walked upstairs and was gonna call cam but then you grabbed me and pulled me into the closet. then you wouldnt tell me who ally was so i knew the only way yu would talk was if i kissed yu but that didnt work 😂 an then brook came out and thats all i know , so spill jacob." i said slightly out of breath. "okay so we were watching the olympics and yu fell asleep, brook and cam walked in.

brook  pov:
we walked into the house to see jacob and nikki laying down on the couch "get some jacob!" cam yelled. "shut the hell up shes asleep yu asshole" jacon said pushing her hair back. "ive got an idea cam said."

cams pov:
nikki was asleep and i had an idea. i wanted to see if nikki was serious about jacob. "okay so brook yur gonna pretend to be some girl texting jacob and acting all flirty. okay so her name will be..." i didnt know what to call this girl. "call her jackie. nikki hates that name for some reason." jacob said."no no no how about ally!" i said. ally was nikkis biggest competitor at school. they always went off on each other , bc well ally is friends with arii and nikki has never liked arii or ally. arii was using cameron to get to jacob and ally wanted to date me. ally called me and jacob fuckboiis and nikki went mad. she cussed her out in the middle of her soccer game bc i guess nikki missed a goal and ally said "awww looks like nikki and her brother are both sore losers" nikki can take the hate for herself but she is really protective with me and my friends. so nikki totally hates ally and she would flip if she found out she was texting jacob. "OMFG NIKKI IS GONNA BE PISSED!" jacob whisper yelled . nikki moved a bit."okay , we cant stay here lets go to her room. jacob take ur phone." he slipped away from nikki and we went to her room. "okay so brooklyn gove me ur phone." i said . she gave me it and i went to her messages , i seen my name and it said Cam❤️🔥🏈 . i smiled at the fact that she put a heart. i put in jacobs number and we began texting. after we were done jacob took his phone and put the name as "Ally❤️👅💦" . then he ran downstairs and put it somewhere nikki would notice. after about 5min we heard nikki get up and start walking around. i texted jacobs phone and soon after the read receipts pooped up and the texting bubble appeared. nikki said
"this is his girlfriend , so i would appreciate it if yu could just um idk , back the fuck off ally. you cant have jacob. just stop trying to be beat me in everything and let me have jacob. he means alot to me u little hoe. plus cam and jacob think u hoe too 😛😂bye now ally😘✌🏻️" i showed jacob and be just started blushing and smiling. "so im guessing thats what yu wanted right?" i told jacob. "she is all i want" he said . im glad jacob likes nikki. all of sudden we heard footsteps coming up the stairs and so we began to hide. she walked through the door and she looked pisssssssed . jacob pulled ber into the closet and they came out after a couple of seconds. i couldnt really hear , but out of nowhere nikki kissed jacob??? then we heard nikki say "who is ally jacob?!?" and brook walked out of the bathroom and said "i am" and we fell onto the floor laughing. "IM GONNA KILL YOU GUYS!!" nikki yelled as she ran after us. she tripped on her soccer ball but jacob was there and caught her. now they are one the bed talking. i see nikki cry and i slowly walk up behind her.

OMG ANOTHA ONE!😂🌴👋🏻