Bestfriends Sister: He is Perfect✨

Bestfriends Sister:He is Perfect✨💧

nikkis pov:
i didnt knock on jacobs door so i opened the door and there stood jacob with a towel wrapped around his waist and no shirt on. i guess he didnt notice that i was at thee door way looking at him bc he just messed around with his wet hair running his fingers through it. he grabbed a small little towel and started drying his hair. his towel was slipping a bit and i could see some of his *butt*😂i guess i was hard core staring at him bc i was leaning against the door and i leaned back to far and the door closed. he turned around and his chest was still wet a little. i was dying on the inside at this point😍💦he slowly walked up to me and put his face close to mine and said "how long have youve been standing there dallas😌" he said. "umm-umm-i-i di-didnt-i mean-i wasnt-okay.i was standing here since you walked out of your bathroom." i said nervously and i could tell my face was turning a light shade of pink. "oh really? well you look cute when you blush dallas" he said getting closer to me. "oh.well that towel looks totally hot on you right now sartorius." i said. "oh really? do you like what you see" he said getting even closer. "yeah.yeah i do actually" i said back. "well so do i" he said as he our noses touched. before i could say anything else he smashed his lips onto mine. he slowly wrapped his arms around my back and my back hunched a bit as he ran his fingers against the back of my shirt. (i was wearing a haulter top so some of my back was showing) jacob was rubbing his hands up and down my back. i was holding in a small moan. i pulled his hair a bit and he let a moan. "so yu like that?" i said. "mhm" he said quietly. i ran my fingers down his chest and he let out a groan. "jump" he whispered softly in my ear. i did as he said and he pushed me against the wall. i looked down and his towel was slipping. i dont think we are ready for this yet and jacob knows it. "jacob? jacob , your tow-" he was leaving kisses down my neck and it was hard to concentrate on what i was saying without letting out a huge moan😂. "what? what is it?" he said. "your towel. its falling." i said. i pulled away and so did he. he put me down gently on his bed and fixed his towel. his cheeks were a rosy red ,his hair was a mess, his lips were puffy and his towel was about to fall off. "go get dressed before brook and cam come over " i said winking at him. "yeah , i don't want them to walk on me like this. "jacob went into the bathroom to go change and i just layed there on his bed thinking about what just happened. i looked over to his nightstand and i seen a picture frame. it was a picture of me ,cam , and jacob. i remebered this day. it was the first day i met jacob. "hey nikki?" jacob said and i snapped back into reality. "yeah?" "can you get me my clothes ? i forgot them on my bed " i looked forward and seen jacobs clothes. "yeah sure" i said. i grabbed the clothes and walked over the bathroom. as i walked into the bathroom there stood jacob in his under armor boxers. they were tight on him. they fit his body perfectly.he was messing around with his hair and i looked at him up and down. everything about him was absolutely perfect. he had amazing hair , beautiful eyes , hot af abs , atheltes legs and muscles that were just perfect. i stood there in aw for a moment . "here perfect." i said . "what? " jacob said. "your absolutely perfect jacob." i said looking down. "hey hey hey , whats wrong?" he said walking over to me. "nothing , im fine...here are your clothes" i said still looking down. jacob tilted my chin up and kissed me on the forhead. i walked away so he could change and just layed back down on his bed. after a while he came out wearing this⬇️⬇️ (which is a white nike muslce tee , khaki shorts , and white vans.he was perfect in my eyes. and i realized something. but not a good realization.

jacobs pov: so you know how i said i didnt really know nikki

jacobs pov: so you know how i said i didnt really know nikki. well the truth is....i knew who nikki was before this school year. when i would go to cams to hang out over the summer. i started learning all this little things about her. like how she hates reeses cups. she loves the color blue and purple. she doesnt like the crust on her sandwhich. and a bunch of other things. i fell in love with her personality. i didnt talk to her bc if you didnt know im really nervous when it comes to talking to a girl i like. i was always scared that she wouldnt like me and she would just think of me as just another one of her brothers football friends. im just.....scared....that she wont feel the same way i feel about her.
i like her...

984 WORDS GUCCI MAMAS!⚡️🤘🏼💕TWO CHAPTERS IN ONE DAY?!?💯👌🏽Hope you guys like and im gonna update for sure tmrow😚❤️💯Goodnight babez and remeber
-follow😚
-vote☑️
-comment(but dont comment "update" or "continue" bc like cmon i just did that?👋🏻😑😂)

follow Sassy_sartorius and do the same things listed above so we can get her to 1k reads. I miss her and i need her right now!!😑❤️😂😂💕SO YEAH STAY GUCCI😚✨🤘🏼⚡️GOODNIGHT⚡️💕

~NIKKI⚡️🤘🏼💕~