Bestfriends Sister: Hanging Out pt.2 ✌️

Bestfriends Sister: Hanging Out pt.2 😛✌🏻️

jacobs pov:
after we were done swimming and messin around with each other , we all decided to go inside. "Hey we should have the most epic sleepover in history!" brook said. "SOUNDS LIT!" all of us said. "everyone call their parents and ask!" i yelled out. after everyone got off the phone they all said " WE CAN STAY!" we all yelled in unison. "okay well i have to go get clothes jacob so i will be back." nikki said. i leaned in and whispered "its okay , you can sleep in one of my shirt and a pair of boxers" i said smiling . "okayy.if yu insist" brook and cam went to go get clothes and me and nikki went upstairs. "here yu go" i said giving nikki a virginia tech shirt and pair of regular plaid boxers. "here yu change in here , ill change in the bathroom" i said walking away.

nikkis pov:
i started getting undressed and now i was in my nike sports bra &' my nike pro underpants(i just didnt want to say underwear lol) &' i hear footsteps behind me as im pulling up jacobs boxers. i feel hands wrap around my waist and i turn around to be face to face with jacob. "yu look hot nikki...(:" he says . "what are yu doing sartorius" i say laughing. "just looking at a pretty girl" he says. i blush a bit and pull the shirt he gave me over my head. "cmon jacob lets go , before brook and cam walk in on us " i said letting out a chuckle. we intertwine our fingers and walk out his room and plop ourselves on the couch. we turn on and watch the olympics while we wait for brook and cam to show up. my eyes get heavy and i fall asleep in jacobs arms.

SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER ITS JUST THAT IM HUSSLING ASS RIGHT NOW TO MAKE SURE I HAVE EVERYTHING PACKED BC IM GOING TO DRIVING TO LA IN 30 MINUTES🌊☀️IM SERIOUSLY GONNA WRITE 5 CHAPTERS WHILE WE ARE DRIVING AND POST THEM WHEN I GET TO INTERNET. FOLLOW . COMMENT.VOTE. ON THIS BOOK AND MY TWINN VANNA AKA Sassy_sartorius BC SHE IS SO CLOSE TO 1K READS SO YEAH. PLUS DO IT BC I LOVE HER SO MUCH AND WE ARE TALKING AGAIN.😍❤️😭😂💕👯 STAY GUCCI BABES AND I LOVE YOU ALL ❤️😍😚

~Nikki✌🏻️✨😻~