Bestfreinds Sister:DateNight pt.2❤️

Bestfriends Sister:Date Night pt.2 👑😊❤️

jacobs pov:
me and nikki were waiting outside for cam and brooklyn to use the restroom. i looked over at nikki and i could tell she was cold bc she was literatly shivering . "you cold dallas?" i said. "yeh only a little tho" she said clearly lying. i pulled her into my chest and we looked into each others eyes. i felt sparks and it was like time stopped and the only thing that mattered was us.✨ "are you cold now😊" i said "maybe , a little" she said smiling a bit. "well maybe this will warm yu up" before i knew it we were both leaning in and...BAM we kissed. i could sparks shoot all through out my body. she kissed back and i put my hands on her waist and she put her hands on my neck. it wasnt like a makeout or anything tho. it was slow and it was full of sparks and passion. we pulled away our lips slightly puffy. "look jacob i have to tell you something" she said. " oh okay so do i" i said . " i like you" we both said in unison. we let out a little chuckle and we just hugged. we wondered what was taking brooklyn and cam so long so ee went in to the movie theaters to see cam and brooklyn in a full makeout session!! "get some cam !!😮😏" i said to them. they pulled apart and their lips were pink and swollen. their faces were red from embarrassment and it was hilarious. "how bout we go to in-n-out now" cam said still slightly blushing.

cams pov:
after i used the bathroom i waited for brooklyn , she came out of the restroom. and we were walking back when she stopped and grabbed my hand. "hey cam , can i tell yu something?" she said. "yeh of course , whats up brook?" "well , i like you , i have ever since we met that first day.." she said. "i feel the same way..😌" i said. i leaned and just went for it. she kissed back and we moved towards the wall . at this point i guess yu could say we were making out. it was the best kiss ive ever gotten. it was passionate and i could feel sparks. i think brook is the one.✨💕then i hear a familiar voice say "get some cam😮😏" and i knew it was jacob. me and brook pulled apart and just stood there , our faces getting redder than a tomato. i looked down at jacob and nikki and they were holding hands. then i looked at their lips and they were slightly puffy. i put 2 and 2 together and figured they had told each other how they feel. "maybe we should just go to in-n-out now" i said still slightly blushing. "yeh that sounds like a good idea" brook said blushing a bit and letting out a small smile. i grabbed her hand and our fingers intertined as we walked to the car. when we got in the car we intertwined fingers and drove to in-n-out. i looked in the rear view mirror at jacob and nikki and nikki had her head on jacobs shoulder and they were hold hands. i looked at jacob and he looked at me. i nodded which meant i had given permission it was okay. i nodded and smiled a bit.

brooklyns pov:
after what happened with me and cam at the movies i was really into him. we drove to in-n-out and we got out of the car and went inside. the boys went to order and me and nikki sat at a booth. "alright spill. " we both said at the same time. we broke out in laughter. i told her what happened and she told me. soon after we told our sides , the boys came back with the food. we ate it and talked about random things. when we were done we left in n out and cam drove me home. apparently i lived next to jacob and jacob lived right next to cam so we were all together. cam walked me to the door. "goodnight brook" he kissed my cheek and we hugged. "are yu gonna come to my afternoon football practice tmrow?" he asked "yeh nikki is going righg?" "yeh she always goes anyway" he laughed a bit. "alright well ill see yu there , bye brook" we hugged one last time and i went inside.

nikkis pov:
cam went to go take brook home and i went to take jacob home. i walked him to his front door. "bye jacob. ill see yu tmrow at yur football practice" i said. "okay sounds good , goodnight nikki" he said smiling. we hugged and he kissed my forhead. we stayed in our hug for what felt like hours. we finally let go and he went inside and i walked back to my house. i got inside and i flopped on my bed thinking about all the events that just occured. i pulled out my phone and texted jacob.

me:thanks for the crazy night sartorius✨❣😂😊
jacob❤️🏈🔥: no problem dallas , i had fun with yu tonight😌❤️😂
me:goodnight boo 😌😂 see yu tmrow🏈😂😴
jacob❤️🏈🔥: goodnighg gucci mama😌😂 , see yu tmrow , sweet dreams💭✨😴😂
me:goodnight💭😌😴

940 words. BOOM. Anotha one. They dont want me to write anotha chapter but that aint gonna stop me. 😂Jacob is the key to life yo !😌🔑✨😂😂 I'll update tmrow so dont panic , dont forget to :
~vote☑️
~comment💭
~ follow me😏🌬
~and follow my twinn Sassy_sartorius and read her book and do the same things listed above🌸😛💗👑

Stay gucci😉✨😌🔥

~nikki🌚~