Bestfriends Sister:Hanging Out

Bestfriends Sister:Hanging Out💦🤘🏻

Nikkis pov:
arii walked out of the house and bumped into me. Brooklyn walked after and they were talking about something. cameron walked outside and then all of a sudden he pulls in brook and has a complete makeout session in the front yard.lmao. "are you okay?" jacob said. "yeh-im-im fine" i said lying through my teeth. i wasnt fine , my hand hurt from slapping arii , and its not always the greatest feeling to be called a slut inside yur own house."no your not. stop lying" he said. "its just- its hard to think that someone can be that mean." i said as tears fell down my cheeks. i was sitting down rubbing my hands back and forth. "nikki....you know its not tru what she said." he said scooting closer to me. "yeah-yeah i know it isnt. its just ive never been called that before and it makes me....it makes me feel lik i will never be good enough for you....or for anyone" i said putting my face in my palms. jacob kissed my cheek and seperated my hands away from my face. "nikki.ill never let anyone make you feel hurt.ever." he said and kissed my lips gently. im safe with him.ive never had a place to land safetly , and hes my safety net.❤️ "thanks jacob" i wiped the tears off my face and said "So . You think im a good kisser now do yu?" i said with a smirk on my face. "yeah.yeah i do." he said laughing a bit. "your pretty good too sartorius but ... maybe yu should take some tips" i said. "oh really" he said . "yeah really.for starters you should start off slow like this..." i leaned in a started kissing him slowly. "oh yeah." he said between the kiss ," whats the next step?" he said. "just go a little faster" i said. "okay if you say so" he started going faster. i let out a small moan bc he accidentaly bit my lip. "oh so yu like that" he said. "mhm but dont do that too much, it will kill the mood" i said. he stuck his tongue in a bit . "hey hey hey , slow down hot stuff" i said laughing "that was the next step." i said still laughing "i wish i was sorry." he said. we pulled apart and just rested our forheads against each other. "so , im yours ?" he said with smirk on his face laughing. "yes. yes you are so that means dont go showing other girls how to kiss." i said laughing a bit. "hey can yu hold this" jacob said. what would he want me to hold? "okay sure" he opened up his hand and intertwined his fingers with mine "oh that was fucking smooth😂" cameron and brook came in holding hands and we all got up and went i to the basement.

jacobs pov:
we went into the basement to decide what we should do. "WHO WANTS TO GO SWIMMING?" i yelled. "ME!" brook , cam , and nikki screamed. we all went to go change and brook came out wearing this.

 we all went to go change and brook came out wearing this

Cam was basically drooling all over himself. Cameron himself was wearing this.

 Cameron himself was wearing this

This dude always cheesin.😂(comment if yu know which instagram post on jacobs account that is from💕😂) Nikki walked out and i was ...no words could explain what or even how i was feeling. i just wanted to make out with her all i could think. she was so hot it was unbelievable. and she says she isnt skinny but she really is.

wow

wow.wow was all i could think of. i myslef was wearing just regular swim trunks.

(a/n zaymmm jacob😍🔥) "are yu okay jacob?" nikki said and came back to reality

(a/n zaymmm jacob😍🔥) "are yu okay jacob?" nikki said and came back to reality. "wow.shes so hot" i said . shit. i said that outloud. "not to bad your self sartorius.(;" she said. "lets go already." i said. we intertwined fingers and walked out side to see cam and brook already grtting in the pool. i looked at nikki and she nodded her head. we both ran up to them and pushed them into the water. "WE ARE GONNA KILL YOU GUYS!!!" they. screamed at us getting ou of the water. me and nikki fell to the ground laughing. i helped her up and we ran to the other side of the pool. her top was coming untied and she said "jacob can you tie my bathing suit its kinda falling😂." "yeah sure." i walked behind her and rested my chin on her shoulder. i kissed her neck when i finished tying her bathing suit. i wrapped my hands around her waist and she turned around. we were face to face and she said "jacob . want a suprise" she asked. "yes please. " i said giving her puppy dog eyes. she was leaning in then all of a sudden-

nikkis pov: i was leaning in and said "SIKE!!!" i grabbed jacob and pushed him into the pool. "NIKKI YOU IN TROUBLE!!" was what jacob yelled. i fell to the ground laughing. "im sorry jacob😂" cameron and brooklyn were dying of laughter too. "come here you little monster!!" jacob yelled chasing after me. "youll never catch me... ROLF!" i said running away laughing. "oh thats it your mine now!!!" he grabbed me and atarted huggin me like crazy. "NO JACOB YOUR SOAKING WET!!!!😆😂" i grabbed me from behind and wrapped his arms gently around me. "1....2...3!!!" we jumped into the pool and came back to the surface. "now im all wet jacob😂" i said. "im sorry mommy😊" he said laughing / smilingg a bit. "its okay...i dont forgive you tho.." i said pouting a bit. "pwease for give me.😊" he said hugging me and kissing my cheek like 100 times and tickling me. "JAKKEES STAPPP !!! " i couldnt catch my breath bc i was laughing so much. "DO YOU FORGIVE ME NOW?" he said. "YESSS JUST PLZ STOP😭😂😭" i said laughing so hard. "yayyy 😇" he said hugging me. "ur too cute." i said laughing.

1034 WORDS GUCCI BABES!!!!!💕👽😈AND I POSTED THREE TIMES TODAY!!! THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR 1k READS😭❤️REMEMBER TO VOTE.COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK. AND FOLLOW ME. DO THE SAME THINGS LISTED ABOVE FOR Sassy_sartorius SO SHE CAN GET TO 1k READS TOO!💯🤘🏻❤️GOODNIGHT AND I WILL BE POSTING TOMORROW TOO.✨💕🤘🏻

~NIKKI🔥💯🤘🏻~