Chapter Eleven: The Blue Full Moon

"Christmas Vacation has been going more smoothly than the last few days of uh..... incidents." I said to Lavender who was spending the night.

"Yeah. Whatever got your wing got you bad. When do you think it'll be healed completely?"

"The Doctor said in a week or two if kept treated right." I responded.

Me and Hawk decided that we could tell Lavender and Elk but that was it.

She smiled. "Good. Anyway, I still can't believe Christmas Eve is tomorrow!!"

Excitement swelled in my chest. "I know!! I've really been wanting some Mint Chocolate Kisses. They're never around except for this time of the year!"

She nodded. "It's not fair. I agree."

"Lavender! Autumn! Dinner's ready!"

I heard my Mom call from the kitchen.

"Dinner time!" I said to Lavender and we went into the kitchen.

When dinner was done, me and Lavender played Flycraft and read books.

When we went to bed, my head felt light. As if I had no water. But I did that was the weird part. I just ignored it and closed my eyes.

"Autumn?"

I heard Lavender's voice from next to me.

"What's up?"

"Do you really think Elk likes me?"

I sighed. "I don't know. He can hide his emotions very well. I can't read him."

"Same. But I think I can get him to admit if I can push him."

I laughed. "We'll see how it goes."

I laid in bed for a moment and I eventually heard Lavender's breaths even out. I finally closed my eyes and fell asleep.

* * *

I felt my head throb for the 4th time tonight. I woke up and again went into the bathroom to see if my horns were bruised from the incident but they weren't!

I finally woke up Lavender.

"Hm?"

"Lavender, I don't feel so good."

She at up and looked at me. "You look fine."

"No! My head's hurting like crazy!"

She got out of bed and felt my head.

"You're not hot."

My heartbeats started getting faster. I looked at the Moon.

It was Blue! A Blue full moon is rare!

I felt like my heart slow down as I looked at the moon as if it was calling to me.

"I think I need some fresh air."

She looked outside. "Out in the snow?"

"I just need to go down there!"

When I flew down with Lavender taking the stairs, I laid down in the snow.

"Are you sure you're ok?" Asked Lavender who came up to me.

"I'm fi-"

I was cut off when my head started throbbing uncontrollably.

I started shaking.

"Autumn! Are you ok?!"

Lavender was just a blur to me as she hovered over me panicking.