Chapter Twenty: "Starflights"

I was walking up a hallway. It was dark and it seemed to be midnight. The sound of 2 Creatures were coming from a room ahead.

I looked down and saw that I was myself and not the creature I was.

I walked slowly towards the end of the hall and listened.

"They're coming tonight! We got to hide these!" Said a voice that sounded like a male.

"What about contacting the Cousins? They'll help us fight!" Said a young female.

"It's too late. They'll be on us! We got to hide these now!"

I got to the door and saw that the 2 Creatures were the same type I saw in my dream!

The girl that was me(sounds weird) was looking into a tiny chest nervously.

"Why do we have to give them up?"

"Because its for the better!"

I saw the girl pull out a weird looking bracelet from the chest.

"Whoever finds the Starflights next will hopefully end all this."

She put it back in the chest and the boy went over to a book shelf.

I watched as he pressed a book in and the shelf which made it whole thing rotate!

When it opened, I saw a small shelf and the girl put the chest delicately down on it.

The boy pressed something on the inside and the hidden shelf was replaced by an ordinary row of books.

The girl sighed. "It is done."

All of a sudden a crash that sounded like glass came from the distance.

The boy shot up. "They found us! We have to go!" he whispered to the girl.

They both ran from sight and I turned around to find that the hall was now filled with countless rows of chests.

I was now shaking with excitement. This is a clue!! These dreams are giving me clues!

But for what?

My leg felt tight as I stood and a sharp pain erupted from my ankle.

I woke up with a gasp.

My leg had scraped against a rock.

Wait.... WHERE AM I?!

I looked around.

I was on the hill!!! CRUUUUUD!!!!!!!

I was leaning against a tree and I saw Hawk next to me with one arm around me. He had one of his wings around me and the other was relaxed and spread out.

"What.... happened?!"

I saw that my navigator was on clock mode and it was 6:30 in the morning.

The moon was still in the sky, making the trees glow from their snow-covered branches.

I looked over and saw Hawk's head leaning against the tree with some snow in his messy brown hair.