Chapter Twenty-Three: The Prophecy of the 12

"So that's all I got. Any Questions?"

It was after school on Monday. The 12 Ananimuses were in front of me all with surprised expressions on their faces.

Hawk was pacing to my left, sometimes tapping the gym floor with his wings. "You said that he told you that there is another power that's Air. But where are they?"

"That's what I was thinking." Said Riptide.

"Wouldn't have they shown up the first time we had a meeting or did they even get a letter?" Said Dragon.

"Makes sense. But they obviously didn't get one or they would be here with us now." Said Raven.

I looked over to Poppy who was reading the old leather book that Hawk had "checked out" from the library curiously.

"He said we would learn about them eventually." I said to everyone.

"What about that Lost Silver thingy?" Asked Shadow in the back.

"OH MY GOD!!!"

We all turned around to see Poppy now reading a different book.

"What? Did you figure something out?" Said Hawk turning to her excitedly.

"Oh. No someone just died." She said smiling evilly.

We all stared at her with skeptical faces.

"Hehe... uh... oh! W-would you look at that!" She said while putting down the tiny book and picking up the leather one again; flipping to a random page.

We all rolled our eyes and got back to the point.

"He said that he didn't speak of them." I responded.

"Ok. Forget the Silver guys. We need to track down the other missing Ananimus!" Said Dragon.

Everyone nodded.

Hawk was still pacing. "There's something going on right under our wings and we still haven't figured it out yet!"

Lavender who was twice as better spoke. "What now?"

We all thought.

Who would be the other 3 creatures? There surely can't be more of us!

"It's impossible. Who else would there be besides us?" Asked Soul.

"That's the thing. There's already 12 of us; like we need more benders." Said Savannah who was drawing pictures in the air with water.

"Guys!! I found something!"

We all looked at Poppy again.

"What now Poppy...." said Dragon.

"No... I found something that.... that's.... oh my god.."

We looked over to Poppy staring down at the old library book with a shocked face.

We all crowded around her; I gasped.