Chapter 6- liam

I whimpered as I stood up to leave for my hideout. My body was bruised and bloody.

Sighing I grabbed my stuff and went to Isaac's old house, where conveniently the water was still on.

When j got there I laid out my blankets and grabbed my clothes to shower.

I did this almost every night and sometimes I didn't go home till the week was over.

My parents never noticed though. They only noticed me when they need something to take their anger out on.

Or when they have friends over and they need a clean house. I was really just their slave.

Last night was one of the worst nights, I got caught sneaking out and they were drunk so they hauled me back in and took me down to that basement.

I had begged for them to stop because I knew the pack needed me, but they kept going till I passed out.

Now I knew the pack was mad at me, and I needed to make up an excuse of why I couldn't come.

Maybe I can say I had a family day? With my family.

Oh gosh I wish Lydia were here, she listened and made things better, so did Stiles, but he told everything to Scott usually.

Well I think he did anyways. Sighing I turned the shower on cold and stepped in.

I had recently found that cold water helps numb the pain.

Quickly I bathed and stepped out. I pulled on my clothes and looked around for food, even though I knew there was no food, I haven't eaten since pack meeting and that was three days ago.

I also just recently found out Hayden is coming back but she had found her mate, so I was now single.

My stomach growled for food but I ignored it and set down on my thin blanket.

I knew there was beds in here but I felt like I was disturbing the peace.

I went to lay down when I sniffed and recognized the packs scent.

They were right outside. I began to panic and I couldn't control my breathing.

That made me panic even more. What was happening to me, this has never happened before.

I barely heard someone enter the room, so I looked up and it was Cora.

She yelled something and then ran to my side holding me.

I saw Jackson and Derek enter and then the rest of the pack.

Then Stiles limped in. Seeing Stiles made me instantly calm down.

"Stiles" I called out. He immediately made his way over to me and say slowly on the ground.

I looked at his wounds and started crying.

His wounds reminded me of my mother's and father's work.

They reminded me of every hit, and kick. Every beating. Every time I went to school wearing makeup so no one would find out.

I felt Stiles pull me into a hug and I snuggled into him.

I wanted to hug him one last time before the pack kicked me out.