Chapter 19- Stiles

Previously:

Derek is it in hide and seek and Stiles is hiding by the water.

{~}{~}{~}{~}{~}{~}{~}{~}{~}{~}{~}{~}{~}

The water is cold, but I dive in so he loses my scent and I swim under the dock where I could hide.

Everybody else is hiding in trees or in Scott's case, hiding in the same room as Derek and hoping to tag base as soon as Derek leaves.

As if that would work. I tried to tell the poor dude that it was a bad idea but he brushed me off saying "let the master do the work. I'll be the last one found"

I snorted, and shrugged my shoulder. I guess he the master, the master of stupid ideas.

Oh wait that might be me.

I suddenly hear footsteps above me and quietly dive down hoping that Derek wouldn't find me.

While I was down there I opened my eyes, because like said before, I'm an idiot, a
but anyways, I noticed a faint crack in the stones.

And guess what I did?

I jumped to conclusions and assumed it was secret room.

Guess who was wrong?

Me.

Well in a sense I was. It was a room, that was part of a secret house, more like a laboratory.

I had prayed open the rock and ended up being pulled into the hallway by a current.

Then I walked upwards and hit a door which led to a main room, and there was four room.

A bedroom, and kitchen and bathroom was located in one.

The other held weird looking experiment notes.

The third one held a spying machine that you could look at the water, the house, the forest. Relight now Derek is chasing Jackson.

Then the fourth room. I stopped dead in my traps when I saw what it contained.

It was a room full of experiment test tubes which held curled up people.

But on closer inspection I noticed the names.

Such as werewolf one, werewolf two and so on, but the most surprising part was in the back.

The tube was labeled 'Liam 5' and next to it was a tube that held floating person thing, and there was a log book on the floor.

Day 51,

There have magnificent changes in Liam 5, so I tried to make another one. Welcome Skylar 1, but she isn't progressing as I need her too. Maybe I should nick some of Liam's five blood. Shouldn't be to hard. Be back soon.

That wasn't even the worst part. The worst part was the date. This was just three weeks ago!

I needed to tell the others so I scrambled in the hallway and somehow plunged into the water and when I got to shore I started yelling for Derek and Liam.

"Stiles what is it?" Scott asked running out to get me.

"Where's Liam? And Derek?" I asked pushing past my best friend and running into the house.

Breathing hard, I collapsed in relief when I saw Liam safe.

I felt like his father could be anywhere on this island, well maybe he isn't, but still better safe than sorry.

"Stiles?" Derek asked getting up from the couch.

"Secret lab... Liam five.... Skylar one... not safe... soon returning..." and then I fainted.

~~~~~~~~~some time later ~~~~~~~~~~~~
Everything hurt, when I first woke up and I didn't remember anything about why I ran into the house acting like a lunatic.

According to Derek I was screaming about something called a Skylar one.

And Liam five... wait.

"Guys I remember! Down by the water! Follow me!" I said trying to stand only to collapse again.

"Ugh hope on, weakling" Derek said monitoring for me to get on his back.

Trying not to blush I jump on his back and direct him to where we need to go.

As soon as I showed them how to get in I was dumped into the ground.

Trying not to feel hurt I show them everything I found and then Derek ordered me out.

Stupid Derek. So me and Liam, Lydia and Allison go up to the house and separate ways.

The girls watch a movie and me and Liam go to the backyard.

"Do you think that I was a Liam?" Liam asks a couple of seconds later.

"Honestly I don't know, but if you were I wouldn't care, your still Liam not matter what" I said trying to offer comfort.

"You don't care? You don't care if I may have been nothing but an experiment. Gee thanks stiles" Liam said and he stomped off leaving me outside.

Can anything else go wrong?

Just then the lights shut off from inside the house and it's was pitch dark.

Maybe things can get worse.

////////////////////////////////////////////

Sorry about the crappiness of this chapter. But otherwise was it good?

Vote and comment, and stay cool dudes.