Chapter 9- Stiles

All I wanted to do was lay down and sleep, but Liam and me were making sure everybody packed right. Well I was making sure everyone packed right, Liam was just avoiding Cora.

I secretly think they are mates. Go team Coam!!!!!

Sorry I suck at ship names, anyways, we only told Derek, Lydia, and Parrish where we planned to go.

Scott was hurt because I didn't tell him, but knowing him he would tell everybody and then the surprise would be ruined.

"Agh-" Liam shouted. Freaked out I ran back towards the shout I heard.

When I get to the room, which happens to be the guest bedroom, I see Liam tangled in the curtains.

Isaac, and Derek stood in front of him, laughing.

Isaac was taking pictures and Derek was trying to work the camera.

Then Scott, Jackson, Allison, Lydia, Boyd, Erica, Parrish, and Cora came rushing in.

"What happened, Liam?" I asked.

Liam just cast a small look towards Cora and then his cheeks flushed.

"Ummmm I was, ummmm cleaning the curtains, yeah that's what I was doing!" Liam says obviously proud of his lie.

I rolled my eyes. "Cora come help me get Liam down." I said.

Liam squeaked and wriggled around faster in an attempt to get out, but the only thing that happened was the curtains fell leaving Liam face down on the floor.

Me and Cora untangled Liam and then helped him up.

"Um I've got to go, finish helping Stiles pack, Bye!" Liam called rushing out.

I rolled my eyes and followed him.

This is going to be a long trip.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N
~~~~~~
Sorry for the short chapter but I had Pre Camp today so I was busy yesterday practicing and so yeah, anyways, where do you think they are going to go to on vacation????