Chapter 10- derek

All he could hear was snoring teens. They had finally gotten packed and they were in their way to the place Liam had suggested.

I was hopefully that Liam would be okay going here, but I really wasn't to sure, because I mean this was his parents spot.

It had both boys ideas combined. It was a remote island that started out as a beach and it ran into a forest. There was a cabin towards the end of the beach, and the start of the forest.

The best part was that there was a girls side, and a boys side, and in the middle was a kitchen, living room, bathrooms, and a painters studio.

There was a back door leading a campfire pit, and a front door leading to the beach and the dock. Both paths were stone.

Liam's family used to own the place and they used it as a camp but then Liam's grandfather died and gave the business to his only son, which was Liam's dad and Liam's dad just abandoned it.

We would have to use a boat to get out there, and we would have to go grocery shopping before.

That ought to be fun, grocery shopping with a bunch of pups, and a Stiles, who can be very grumpy, over protective, and whiney.

And let me tell you, those three combine do not show the good side of Stiles.

I sigh and look in the rearview mirror and almost laugh at what I see.

Scott is flipped upside down with his head hanging off of the seat. Then Allison is laying with her head on Scott's chest, and her feet over Jackson who was in the middle.

Jackson is sitting upright with his arms on the back of the seat, and his feet propped up on the middle console, and then there was Stiles.

Stiles was sleeping with his face smushed against the window, he was slightly drooling. Then he had his legs pulled up on the seat bunched up as if he was scared to touch Jackson.

His right arm was over his head and his left arm was on his knee.

I heard giggling and I look back in the throw row to see Lydia snapping pictures of Parrish and Liam asleep against each other.

Parrish had his arms wrapped around Liam protectively and his head had leaned foreword and touched Liam shoulder, Liam on the other hand was leaning to one side and holding Cora's hand.

Then I see Kira leaning on Danny's shoulder and Danny was leaning on the window with his hands between the window and his head.

Then in the front seat I see Isaac, and Erica cuddling, which is slightly disturbing because I thought Erica and Boyd were a thing but nope Boyd was left by himself in the very back.

It is a good thing we rented this van otherwise we would have had to ran all the way here.

I was feeling pretty happy till I saw the grocery store and groaned. This was going to be hard.