Sneak peak!! Such a boyfriend. (PM series)

Stiles wasn't feeling well at all, and Derek hated that.

For three weeks stiles has been throwing up and he is picky about his food.

He refuses to eat anything greasy but seemed to actually like vegetables.

Derek finally scheduled a meeting with deaton. After all that happened on the island... well he never wanted to experience that again.

So one morning he got a sleepy stiles dressed and placed him in the car. He told none of the pack to come but of course they still came to the house to see Stiles off. 

Since Stiles was recognized as pack mom nobody teased him, and as Scott said- it is to compelling to follow what he says. 

Each of the pack members had developed a little trick to make sure Stiles was still alive. 

Derek always placed his hand over Stiles' heart, Scott would wake him up in the middle of the night- something that Stiles tried to ban but Scott started having nightmares about his best friend's death. 

Isaac would listen to Stiles' breathing, and that was the only way he could go to sleep.

Lydia monitored what he ate to make sure he ingested no poison, and she got Parrish, Liam, and Cora to watch all the possible ways in. 

Boyd would just stare at Stiles- gauging if he was still alive, even though stiles would be up and talking. 

Jackson even took part in this by sleeping outside of Derek and Stiles' door. 

Nobody wanted to take any chances, nobody wanted the feeling of a loss that they couldn't live with. 

That's why they always memorized what Stiles wore that morning and what he smelled like. 

They even debated putting a tracker on him, but Derek said that Stiles wasn't a dog and that if he got kidnapped everyone would be able to find him. 

As the pack waved goodbye to Derek and memorized Stiles, the alpha pulled put of the long driveway and down the road.

He was almost shaking with nerves as they pulled up to Deaton's clinic. 

Stiles was again asleep, he hated early mornings. 

Deaton was inside expecting the mates, and as soon as they walked in the vet pulled them back to the private examination room and pulled out his werewolf tools.

The examination was quick and by the end of it Deaton was smiling.

"Oh Derek, Stiles is..."

__________________________________________________________________________

So sneak peak at the second book in the Pack Momma series. 

~What do you think is wrong with Stiles?~