Chapter 12- Stiles

When Derek yelled his little speech at me I felt tears come to my eyes.

I just stood there as Derek stomped away. I was really confused, because first Derek told me to stop being a child but then he told me that I needed to act more like a child.

I didn't realize I was crying till Isaac ran to me and pulled me into a hug. This time I had no strength to pull away.

I was just trying to help Derek out and try to take away the packs problems from his shoulders, so he could focus on other things.

But apparently he likes the problems, or I'm just the biggest problem.

Isaac grabs my hand and pulls me away from the frozen section and into the candy isle.

"Stiles pick out some candy." He ordered me. I looked over the candy not really registering anything.

I felt like my heart had been ripped out. All I could feel was pain and to me that was worse than the beatings, the broken bones, and the cuts that Theo gave me.

It feels worse than any of Scott's broken promises, or any of Jacksons, mean comment or hard slaps. It feels way worse then my dad missing out on another son and father day.

It feels worse than anything I have ever known. I see Isaac saying something but I can't register anything he's saying.

Then his eyes widen and he grabs my hand and leads my out of the store to the car where he buckles me in the middle seat and then he gets in my previous seat and he makes me lean my head against his shoulder and I stay there.

It was really quiet and then the stupid phone had to ruin it.

"Hello?" Isaac asks very irritated.

I hear a vary panicky voice ask where we are.

"Where are you guys Derek is so mad because he can't find you two." I hear Scott yell into the phone.

"We are in the car, something happened to Stiles, I found him crying in the middle of the aisle, so I took him to pick out candy, and get this he didn't pick out anything he just stood there, so I brought him to the car." Isaac tell Scott with a sort of an icy tone.

"I'm coming right now!" Scott says. I hear him hand the phone to someone and in seconds he's opening the door to the car followed by Liam.

Just seeing them there makes me start crying again, I don't really know why.

Scott climbs I and sits close to me leaving just enough space for Liam to wriggle in, and then I'm getting hugs.

It hurts my ribs, and my head but I don't care, just knowing that someone cares for me, takes away a little of the pain.

We are still like that when the rest of the pack files in, and we wait for Derek.

Not wanting to face him I close my eyes and pretend to fall asleep.

And then I do really fall asleep, and I dream about how I could fix things between me and Derek.