Chiharu Fujimoto ::Bio::

Name: Chiharu Fujimoto

Age: 22

Gender: Female

Height: 5'5"

Weight: 112lbs

Occupation: Investigator

Looks: ((See Chapter Art for better understanding))
Sapphire blue hair --messy ponytail, yellow-golden eyes, pale skin. ((She wears a holo because she doesn't want to remember what her true self looks like)).

Outfit: Black suit jacket/skirt. Black shoes. Black bow tie. White button-up (underneath the jacket.)

Background: When she was nineteen, her family was murdered by a man whose Crime Coefficient had become drastically unstable. Her hue became cloudy, almost too cloudy, so she was taken into therapy. She spent almost three years in therapy, but her hue clears out. Once she was free, the SIBYL system assigned her the Police as an Investigator.

Personality: By looking at her abnormal/unofficial appearance, she seems like a dark/moody/mean person. She's actually pretty charismatic most times, and she has the ability to speak and be heard.

Likes: She loves spicy food but hates salty things that are saltier than she is. She loves to cook, too. Hates computer-generated food. Likes black and turquoise.

Dislikes: She doesn't care for sports or athletics (she can be a little too lazy at times). People who never stop talking. Pink.
////