Meeting the Host Club

What the....

"Oh, it's a boy," I look over to see two orange headed twins looking at us. "And a girl too."

"Hikaru, Kaoru, I believe this young man and woman are in the same class as you," you see a scary looking guy with glasses say.

"Yeah, but they are shy, they don't act very sociably, so we don't know much about them," the twins replied.

"You must be Haruhi Fujioka, the famous honor student we have heard about," a boy with blonde hair and purple eyes said to Haruhi.

Haruhi looked mortified, "How do you know my name?" she asked.

"Well you're infamous, it is not everyday that the school accepts a commoner as yourself," the guy with the glasses said. "Let alone accept two commoners into the school."

OK, so he is kind of scary, I thought.

"You must have an audacious nerve to fight your way into this school, Ms. Akiko," he said. "Especially at such a young age."

"Thank you, I guess," I replied.

Then, the blond started babbling to us about how Haruhi was gay or whatever. Then he started talking about what type we wanted and literally attacked Haruhi.

She started to back away. "It's not like that," she said. "Akiko and I were just looking for a place to study."

But she started to back up farther away from him and accidentally knocked over an expensive looking vase. I ran over to the vase and tried to catch it. I ran as fast as I possibly could to the vase that seemed to be falling in slow motion. I was almost there and just as I was about to catch it, the vase went crashing to the ground.

"Now look what you have done you commoners, that vase was going to be auctioned off for 8 million yen," the twins (who I have learned are Hikaru and Kaoru) said.

"So, what do you say we should do Tamaki?" the guy in the glasses (who I have learned is Kyoya) asked.

"You may have heard this saying before," Tamaki said. "When in Rome do as the Romans do! Since you have no money you can pay with your bodies. Starting today you are both going to be the host club's dogs."

I am not sure how I can handle this.., I thought to myself. Haruhi looks kind of strained.

-The next day-

We arrived at the Host Club and they had ordered us to go out and buy some stuff for them. When we come back they seem to have guests with them at the moment.

Then Tamaki said, "Speak of the devil. Did you do the shopping for us little piglets."

Piglets.. What does he think we are?

His voice had interrupted my thoughts, "What is this?"

"It is just what it looks like, it's coffee," Haruhi said.

"Is this the kind that is already ground?" he asks.

"No, it's instant," I said.

"Only 300 yen for 100 grams," the twins said.

"Sorry for not getting you expensive coffee," Haruhi said.

"We'll go get you something else," I said.

"No! I will keep it! I will drink this coffee!" Tamaki said dramatically and everyone but me and Haruhi started clapping.

"----- these rich people," Haruhi muttered.

"Your palate won't be able to stomach that ^^^^. You don't have to drink it just because they bought it," a girl sitting on the couch in front of you muttered.