A Day at the Beach

Akiko's POV

It was the second to last day of school until we had summer break. I couldn't wait for summer break. I was always with the orphanage kids during summer break. We would hang out and play and have fun together. I haven't been able to concentrate ever since we came back from the Jungle Pool. I realized how nice Kyoya-senpai actually was, but I couldn't have him to myself. He was a host, plus he would never like someone like me. One, I am four years younger than him and two, he is from a rich family, so he would want someone he can gain something from. What can you gain from an orphan girl anyway? A loss in social status? Classes are finally over and Haruhi and I make our way to the club room. When we get there, we are taken to a limo. I have no idea where we are going because I can't look out of the window. When we finally get out of the car, I see that we have arrived at the beach. Why are we at the beach? I pondered.

"Why are we here, senpai?" Haruhi asked.

"Didn't you say you wanted to go to the beach in the last chapter?" the twins asked.

"Yeah, but I never expected it to be so soon," I said.

"And why did the guests have to come with us, Kyoya?" Tamaki asked.

"You guys are here on a all expense paid trip, so you should be working. And Akiko, since you won't be able to play the piano here, I thought you should do a live show later today. My staff is working on setting up a stage for you. Until that time you are free to spend the day as you wish," Kyoya-senpai said.

"OK," I replied. I walked around the beach, I saw the twins playing beach volley ball with some of their guests. Tamaki was sitting on a rock with each of his guests for about 5 minutes. Haruhi and Honey-senpai were shellfish hunting. I went over to join them in the hunting. Then, Tamaki came over and held up a crab, "Hey Haruhi, isn't this crab crab-tivating?" he asked.

Then, I noticed there was a bug on the crab. I walked over to Tamaki and stared at it. It was kind of cute. I had always loved how caterpillars looked. They were kind of fuzzy. Suddenly, the guests realized there was a bug on the crab and starting running away. I was confused, and I picked up the bug. "What is so scary about the caterpillar?" I asked everyone. Haruhi came up to me and took the bug and threw it over the rock. The girls were talking about how brave Haruhi was.

"I know some girls were bug-lovers but we didn't think you two were," the twins said.

"It is just a little bug, it is not going to hurt you," Haruhi said.

"It was cute, I wanted to play with it some more, but you threw it over a rock Haruhi," I pouted.

Haruhi and I went back to shellfish hunting while the guys talked with each other. Then, the twins took us to a cave. I felt something grab my leg. Something had also grabbed Haruhi's shoulder. I turned around to see the twins using fake skeletons to grab us.

"I thought everyone was supposed to be afraid of ghosts," Hikaru said.

"But I have never seen one before," Haruhi said.

Next, Mori-senpai took us to a cliff and swung a harpoon at us.

"Mori you are my senpai not my sentai,"Haruhi said. I started giggling.

After that, Honey-senpai took us to a truck, he asked the men to close the door. It was kind of dark, but I didn't really mind. Honey-senpai was freaking out though. We tried to calm him down. After wards, Haruhi and I went back to shellfish hunting. Then we heard some girls calling us from the top of the cliff, "Hey Haruhi, Akiko, the view is great from up here."