Jungle Pool Craziness!

Akiko's POV

Haruhi and I are on our way home from a tiring day of school. On our way towards the gate someone grabbed mine and Haruhi's arms.

"Targets-"

"-captured."

I realized these were Hikaru's and Kaoru's voices, I turned around to look at them. Then, a black limo came up and inside was Tamaki telling them to put us into the car. The next thing I know we arrive at this place. It look like a tropical paradise. I thought we were in Japan. Where are we? I thought.

"Behold, vast in the beauty of tropical birds, aren't they fascinating? I wonder what they are called," Tamaki said, appearing behind us.

"Umm, where was the exit again?" Haruhi asked.

"Try to make the most of this downtime and relax, we are so busy entertaining girls day and night, we should at least get a break," Tamaki said.

"I think this is pointless and a waste of time, so can I go home now?" Haruhi asked. "I should be studying and I have a ton of laundry to do today. Senpai, where are we anyway?"

"Me too, I was planning on stopping by the supermarket and getting some treats for the kids," I pouted.

"This a tropical theme park my family, the Ootori Group, runs," Kyoya replied. "It's called the tropical aqua garden."

"I thought your family worked in the medical field?" Haruhi asked.

"They do, but this is considered a place for those to go and relieve their stress. It is for those who don't have the time or money to go to tropical places," Kyoya answered. They start talking about the theme park and I leave them be, while I go put my feet in the pool. Haruhi walks over to where I am, and Honey-senpai follows her.

"Haru-chan! Aki-chan! Do you want to have some coconut juice or do you want a slice of mango cake?" Honey-senpai asked.

"I would like some coconut juice, please," I said.

"Sure, I'll have some coconut juice with you," Haruhi said.

"Haruhi, Akiko, do you want to go check out the water slide?" Kaoru asked.

"Hang on what is the deal with the pullovers you guys are wearing?" Hikaru asked. Why is he eating a banana? I thought.

"Oh this thing," Haruhi said, touching he pullover.

Flashback

Haruhi and I were being forced to choose a swimsuit. The maids kept giving us these weird swimsuits, like this one that was only made of strings. Finally, we each chose one. Haruhi wore a one piece suit that was pink and had a matching hat. And I chose . We walked out of the changing room and Tamaki was there. He took a look at us and told us we shouldn't be showing that much skin until we are married and then he gave us the pullovers.

End Flashback

"So you're not going to swim?" Hikaru asked.

"Hold on, you do swim, don't you?" Kaoru asked.

"i can swim just as good as the next guy, but I am not really a fan of this kind of place," Haruhi said.

"I mean, I can swim, but I haven't really gone very often, so I'm not sure, but like Haruhi I don't really like these sort of places," I replied. "I'd rather be at home."

"I know, I don't under stand what is so great about this place anyway," Haruhi said.

"All you need to play with water is an inflatable pool," I told them.