Fireworks and more!

Akiko's POV

The Host Club finally got tired and left the Master Course. Everyone was standing outside waving goodbye to them. I turned to Otoya and said, "Finally, we can have some alone time to talk."

"OK, let's go to my room," Otoya cried. He grabbed my arm and pulled me to his room. I looked around to see this huge room with a bed on one side and a bunk bed on another. It was decorated very comfortably. I liked it.

"So this is where you live now, huh?" I asked. "It seems odd that you still have to sleep in a bunk bed even though you're not in the orphanage anymore, doesn't it?"

"Well, yeah. Our seniors have their own beds while we sleep in bunk beds. Tokiya and I share this room with Rei-chan," he explained. "I'm going to go and get some snacks, OK?"

"Oh, OK." I said. I saw Tokiya had come in and sat at his desk. "Hi Tokiya!" I called.

"Hello." he replied, not looking up from what he was doing. "Is there something you need, Akiko?"

"No, not really. I just wanted to ask what you are doing right now." I came up behind him.

"I am just writing lyrics for a song Nanami gave me."

"That sounds cool! I have never written lyrics before!"

"I don't know if I would call it cool, but it is part of my work, so could you leave me alone?"

"Meanie, I want to look at it, please?"

"No."

"Pretty Please!" I gave him the puppy dog eyes. I looked up and sighed.

"Fine, only for a little bit."

"Thank You!" I took the piece up paper from his desk and looked at it. "Would you sing it for me?" I asked.

"Sure, why not?" I listened to him sing while I looked at the paper. It sure was a great song. Haruka is really talented. I wish I had that kind of talent. He finished the song and I looked up from the piece of paper. "That was great!" I complimented him.

"Not really, I feel like something could be added to it." I thought about it. He was right there was something missing. "Sing this part again," I ordered. He shrugged and did sang it again. This time I sang with him, I sang harmony with him. It sounded very interesting. I was shocked. I could tell he was shocked as well, because his eyes and mouth were wide open.() (I know that the harmonies aren't perfect, but I came up with them while listening to the song for the first time today.)

"How did you do that?" he asked.

"I don't know, I just looked at the music and just sang along with you, you know?" I tried to explain. I don't know how I did it, I just do sometimes.

"What was that I just heard?" We turned around to see Ren and Masato standing at the door.

"It was really pretty, you guys," Natsuki said as he and Syo appeared at the door.

"Who knew the little daisy had so much talent," Ren said.

"No I don't!" I exclaimed. "That was just a lucky break."

"Something sounding that great can't just be a coincidence, you know?" Syo said.

"But really, it wasn't that great, it was just something random that came off of the top of my head, nothing special," I stammered.

"I really like it though," Tokiya said. "It would be great if you could sing backup for me at the recording of the song tomorrow."

"I really can't, I'm not that good," I replied.

"I think you should do it, plus I am singing it for Nanami because she seems to have been in a slump ever since we went on our camping trip."

"OK I'll do it."

-The Next Day-

We had arrived at the recording studio and Tokiya introduced me to everyone, they were really nice to me. The recording went without a hitch and it was fun too.

"Great job, Akiko!" Tokiya said. "I'm going to find Nanami and we are going to go to the festival together, then the rest of us are going to go watch fireworks with her."

"Great job to you, too," I told him. "I think I am going to go home instead, but I have a feeling the Host Club might drag me to the festival as well."

"Alright then, see you later."

"Later."

-At Home-

I finally got back to the orphanage. I was planning to go straight to sleep because it had been a tiring weekend.

"Akiko!" I heard the principal call my name.

"Yes?" I called back.

"There are some people here to see you!" I have a feeling I know who it is. I walk to the door. Low and behold, the Host Club stood before me.

"What are you guys doing here?" I asked.

"We saw you singing at Ichinose Tokiya's recording today, Aki-chan," Honey-senpai said.

"You were great," Hikaru said.

"I didn't know you were much of a TV person," Kaoru stated.

"I'm not but yesterday when you guys left, I went with Otoya to his room so we could talk. Then he decided to go get some snacks and left me along with Tokiya, who is his roommate, and Tokiya showed me his song and I started harmonizing to it. Next hing I know I am at a recording for his new song!" I explained.

"Well anyways, how would you like to go to a festival in a park with us?" Tamaki asked.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because I want to spend time with my little sister of course!" Tamaki cried.

"Not so loud Tamaki, nobody at the orphanage knows about that yet," I said closing his mouth. "I don't really want to go if that is OK with you guys I am really exhausted."

"PLEASE COME, AKIKO!" Tamaki cried. I sighed.

"Fine, I'll come," I said.

I actually had a great time with the Host Club. Tamaki won me a bear at the ring toss, which was really sweet of him. Then, we went up a hill together to watch the fireworks. When we got up there we heard familiar voices. "Akiko!" a voiced called. I saw Otoya running to me.

"What are you doing here?" he asked me.

"The Host Club came and forced me to come," I replied.

"So you made it after all," Tokiya said.

"Yeah, I guess I did," I replied.

"Do you guys want to watch the fireworks together?" Honey-senpai asked. Everyone agreed. We all sat down on the side of the hill and watched the fireworks together. I looked to my right side and saw the Host Club then I looked to my left side and saw Starish, with their new addition of Cecil, and I smiled. I was so lucky to have so many friends.

**A/N: Sorry for such a short chapter everyone. I know it seems that time in Uta No Prince Sama is moving faster than Ouran Host Club, but I decided to continue it on into the 3rd season of Uta No Prince Sama as well, so no worries. I also really hate following each episode line by line, so I try to skip them, but still keep some important parts. Anyways thank you for reading and see you next chapter! BYE! BYE!