This is Our Ouran Fair!

Akiko's POV

The whole school has been in chaos lately. Everyone is getting ready for the Ouran Fair. Every class does something, and each club also does something. The Host Club is serving people in the Central Salon. Today if the opening ceremonies.

Haruhi and I were standing there and then a carriage came up to us.

"What is this carriage for?" I asked.

"We are using it for the Host Club," Hikaru answered.

I nodded. Then, we started to head to the Central Salon to get ready for the opening ceremonies. The Host Club plans on opening the club to parents as well as students. We arrive at the salon and Tamaki gives us clothes to change in. The others get a suit, while I got this long white dress. It was really elegant. ()

Soon people started filing in, and I began playing the piano. Since parents were here, I didn't play what I normally played. Instead, I played classical music to keep a calm atmosphere. After my fifth song, Kyoya-senpai came up to me.

"You can take a break now, Akiko," Kyoya-senpai said.

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"Of course, you can go talk with the parents or help Haruhi pass out the food," he answered.

"I will help Haruhi with the food," I replied. I got up and walked over to Haruhi and started helping her hand out the food. Just as I was passing out the food, the chairman walked in. Tamaki went over and started talking to his father. I ignored them and began handing out food to the other guests. When I looked back over to Tamaki and his dad, I saw that Haruhi was now talking to him.

*Smack!"

I turned around to see where the sound came from and I saw Kyoya-senpai talking to his dad. I was surprised and ran over to see if he was OK.

"Are you OK, Kyoya-senpai?" I asked worriedly.

"Of course, I'm fine. It's not like I was expecting this not to happen," he replied.

"You might want to put some ice on that so it won't become infected," I told him.

​​​​​​As I was talking to Kyoya-senpai, another person came in the room. I turned around to see Tamaki helping his grandmother. I heard her say some hurtful things to Tamaki. Even Honey-senpai said that he hated her. Tamaki had been told to escort some girl around for the rest of the fair.

-The next day-

Tamaki had told us that he was going to disband the Host Club after the Ouran Fair. I couldn't believe him! After all that we went through together as a club and now he just wants to disband it! And getting engaged to some lady that he barely knew!

"Where is he anyway?!?" I cried.

"We have to go. Tamaki has left for France," Kyoya-senpai said urgently. We all ran for the garage to Kyoya-senpai's car. Unfortunately, it was guarded by his family's police force. Luckily for us, Hikaru came with the carriage and the other members told me and Haruhi to go and get him. We took off and Hikaru was going so fast that it felt like we were going to fall off of the carriage. Soon enough, Hikaru had fallen off, but he told us to keep going. I grabbed the reins with Haruhi standing next to me. We headed off and went down the trail. We eventually caught up to Tamaki. Haruhi started trying to talk some sense into him. But, Haruhi started tipping over threatening to fall off of the carriage, into the water beneath us. I couldn't grab her because I was holding on to the reins of carriage. Tamaki had gone after Haruhi and plunged into the water. I stopped the carriage to look to see if they were OK. Luckily, when I looked over the bridge Tamaki was carrying Haruhi out of the water. I was relieved. I quickly stood up and jumped off of the carriage. I was so excited that I didn't even look to see if there were any cars on the road. I felt something hit me in the side and I flew and landed on the concrete road. The last thing I heard a chorus of voices scream my name, then I blacked out.

3rd Person POV

The Host Club was relieved when Tamaki and Haruhi came out of the water. Then, they realized something.

"Where is Aki-chan?" Honey asked.

"The last thing I remember was her in the carriage," Haruhi replied.

"That's probably where she is," Hikaru said.

"Let's go find her," Kaoru suggested. When they retraced their steps back onto the bridge. They saw Akiko leap off of the carriage, and had accidentally jumped in front of a car. Before they knew it she had been hit.

"Akiko?!?" they cried, shocked. Kyoya was the first to act pulling out his cellphone and calling an ambulance to come and pick her up. The rest of the Host Club went to her side to see how she was doing. Soon, the ambulance showed up and put her into an ambulance and Tamaki rode in the ambulance with her. Kyoya contacted Starish and the principal of the orphanage to tell them about the accident. He told them where the hospital was.

-Time Skip to the Hospital-

The Host Club was waiting in the waiting room. They were anxious to see what had happened to their youngest member. They were scared and couldn't think of what would happen. It couldn't be that, could it?

-Starish-

Today was Starish's day off. They were lounging the sitting room talking and having a fun time conversing about work. Suddenly, Otoya's phone rang. He picked it up. When he answered, it sounded like someone on the other end was talking very seriously. He was listening to the caller, but then his face had paled. The other members of Starish noticed this. Then, he hung up the phone.

"Otoya, what happened?" Tokiya asked. "You went pale while you were talking on the phone."

Otoya was quiet.

"Dang it, Otoya! Just tell us already!" Syo begged.

"Well I just got a call from Kyoya Ootori, one of Akiko's friends, and he told me that Akiko had just..." he started.

"Had just what, Otoyan," Reiji asked, appearing out of nowhere. Quartet Night was standing behind him.

"...she just got hit by a car," Otoya managed to say.

Everyone was shocked.

"The little daisy?" Ren asked. Otoya nodded.

"We have to go to the hospital," Natsuki cried.

"We have to see how she is doing," Cecil said.

"Did he tell you which hospital to go to?" Masato asked. Otoya nodded.

"Then what are we waiting for let's go," Haruka cried. They left the Master Course dorms and ran straight to the hospital. Forgetting to put on their disguises.

**A/N: There is some intense stuff happening. What will happen to Akiko? Will she survive?

Anyways, I might be slow on the updates from now on because I only have a week left before school starts. Author has been recruited to join the student council, and there is a meeting before school starts. Plus, there is orientation on Thursday and I have to be there all day because I am one of the eighth graders and I have to recruit people to join the acapella group. Anyways, I might not be posting Wednesday and Thursday. Once school starts I will not be home very often because I am apart of the volleyball team and we practice to five everyday. I am so sorry! See you next chapter! BYE BYE!