7 Years

This is my new book, the third in the series of books about Peeta and Katniss's life with children. If you came to read this book without reading the other two it could be confusing, so please read them first.

This book starts about 7 years after the other book finishing.

Thank you so much for coming to read my book, it means a lot that you guys want to read it. You have no idea how greatful I am for you guys support. Thank you!!!

By the way the begining of this book might be slow but keep reading because it will get more interesting!!!

Any way heres the first chapter, I hope you like it!! ....

KATNISS'S POV

Last night was great. We spent the whole night together. We haven't done that in ages. The kids keep us on our toes, so we haven't had much time to ourselves lately. Ever since Willow was born 5 years ago, we have been busy with them;

Well, I say just them, but Peeta works at the bakery all day and when he comes home we have to tend to the kids and he is already tired from working at the bakery. But I dont mind because the bakery make him happy, so he should stay happy.

I roll over onto my side and there he is, my handsome husbend. Sleeping soundly. Peacefully. His features are so relaxed.

I like watching him sleep like this because sleeping peacefully means that no harm is gunna come to him. And thats just how I like it!

I decide to have a bit of fun and wake him up like I did once when we were younger. I take a feather out of my unused pillowcase, unused because me and Peeta like to sleep close together, so we only use one pillow between us, and start to tickle his nose.

I know he is really ticklish, everywhere. I start really lightly, barely touching his nose and it imeediatly scrunches up. He moves his hand to his nose to wipe off the feather. But I dont move it. I keep tickling him and he keeps figiting.

Im trying to fight off a laugh, I no im not going to be very succesful in a while because its really hard to keep it in. His eyes suddenly flicker open.

At first he doen't know whats going on, then he regerters me with a feather leaning over him and he puts the peices together. He breaks out into a million pound smile.

"Hey beautiful"

"Hey handsome" I say back

"You know there are different ways to wake me up, rather than tickling me?" He jokes

"Nope, I think that is the only way" I tease and begin to smile

"Oh really, Well Im sure this could do the job" He jokes, quickly grabbing my waist gently with one hand and the other caressing my left cheek and kisses me.

When We pull away, I say "Im sure that could do it, but I find the other way more fun" I joke and he kisses me again.

After around a minute he pulls away slightly, noses touching. "You know, I love you so, so much Katniss. I couldn't ask for a better life, than the one you have given me and I am so greatful" He says.

I blush. "And I love you so much that I cant even explain it with words how much Im deeply in love with you. (A/N Sorry If this seems sappy :P) And its you I have to thank. You have gave me so much, Peeta. I love you for that and I love you." I say truthfully.

We kiss again and we lay down again, Me wrapped in his arms with my head on his chest, hugging him. I love mornings like these, where I can have a little alone time, doing nothing more than laying with Peeta

After around an hour of laying in each others embrace we hear the pitter patter of little feet. It must be Willow. She always wakes up early than a normal 5 year old would. Its about 6 am, me and Peeta always wake up early.