Coming home

Im sorry I haven't updated. I got bombed with homework and I had exams. So sorry!!! :(

KATNISS'S POV

Throughout the nights of Friday and Saturday, the nightmares have gotten more and more vivid. Its absolutely terrifying!

Both nights the nightmares were the same as the ones Ive been having for a week, but the people caught in the earthquake are always different. I really hate this. Getting no sleep.

I cant wiat for tonight though. Peeta will be home, to fight off the nightmares like normal. Im going to the hospital to get him and everyone else will be waiting at our home to welcome him back, as he hasn't exactly had easy lately.

As its already 7 am, I get up, have a shower and get dressed. I walk downstairs after putting my hair into my normal braid.

I see all the kids, in pajamas, in the living room playing on the playstation again. Prim sat next to Finnick holding a controller. Finn is Sitting with Willow in his lap, holding her hands around the controller, helping her play the game. I smile at them. 

Finn Is really close with his sisters, that its just too cute!

Im guessing they are alright now, from Fridays events because they seem to be back to their usual self. Laughing and smiling. Willow can usually bring it out in anyone, like Peeta. She can always make people smile.

I walk away from the doorway and walk into the kitchen. I need to make breakfast, and the only thing I can think of doing, is relatively easy. Toast.

Peeta would usually cook, because, well I can't at all cook! So this past week has been hard for the kids food-wise. 

Anyway, I grab a loaf of bread, I got from Peeta's bakery. Peeta hasn't been there so the people he hired have been looking after it for him.

I cut the loaf up and put the slices into the toaster. After it 'pops' I take the bread out and put some more in, as I couldn't do all the bread in one load.

I butter the toasted bread and put in on two plates for Prim and Finn. The new load of toast 'pops' and I butter it and put it on two more plates for me and Willow.

I take the plates into the living room and give it to the kids and they gobble it up really quickly.

"Mummy?" Willow asks

"Yes honey?" I say

"Will Daddy be home soon?" She asks excitedly hoping for the answer to be yes.

She has been waiting patiently, but now she just really wants him home.

"Yes, today" I say and she throws herself on to me and squeezes me tight.

"YEY!" They all scream.

I thought they knew that he was coming home today, but obviously not.

~~~~

Haymitch comes over about 3 hours later, to look after the kids while I get Peeta. Johanna, Bradley (Her boyfriend) Annie and Finley also come over to see Peeta.

So I leave the house and walk to the hospital, like usual, people smile, wave and say hello.

I walk through the entrance and walk straight to Peetas room. I know the route off by heart.

I knock on the door and I hear someone say come in. I open the door to see Peeta on his bed, in his usual hospital gown smiling at me.

"Hey beautiful" He says buzzing