Days!

WILLOW'S POV

"Mummy?" I ask

she looks up from where she is sitting, on her bed alone, and trues to smile through her tears when seeing me.

Mummy is still sad from the ground shaking, I don't know what it was exactly, but she doesn't stop crying. We haven't seen Daddy or Prim for 3 days, and I'm scared.

The school fell down so me and Finn haven't had school since then.

The ground shaking caused a lot of buildings in town to collapse, but our house wasn't damaged too much. Mummy says no one is allowed in Finns room, apparently there's a hole in the floor.

It fell through when the ground shook.

Apart from that, the house is fine.

Daddy is always around to make Mummy feel better, but now hes not and she is just so sad. 

I just want Daddy back so she will feel better and smile again, but also for me. I miss him so much. I haven't seen him since the ground shook and I'm getting worried. 

Mummy and Grandpa Haymitch doesn't tell me or Finn where Daddy and Prim are. They don't say anything. 

If they are talking about it and we walk into the room, they stop. I don't understand why. What is so

bad that me and Finn can't know? If its about Daddy, I want to know.

"Yes Willow?" She sniffles

I walk towards he and sit in her lap. She wraps her arms around me and strokes my head, planting a kiss on the top

"Wheres Daddy and Prim?" I ask

Her breath catches in her throat and it take her a while before speaking.

"I don't know honey" She says tightening her grip on me.

"I want them Mummy!" I cry

"I know sweetie....I know" She whispers with eyes glazed over with tears.

KATNISS'S POV

"I want them Mummy!" 

Willows words have swirled around my head for the whole day. I want Peeta and my baby back.

On the day of the earthquake, it took everything Haymitch had to get me to stay in the hospital to get checked out. I was trying to go outside and rip the bakery rubble apart until I found Prim and Peeta. But I couldn't.

Haymitch stopped me, but when I came out of hospital (They said I was fine and so were the kids) I raced towards the bakery, but I wasn't strong enough to move anything.

I shouted and shout Peeta and Prim's name, but to no avail. They never replied. Iv'e been crying since then.

Haymitch phoned Paylor and she said she was sending in repremands to help with the damage and help any surviving people.

But due to bad weather nearer the Capitol, she couldn't send them right away. But she is sending them today, to get here for tomorrow.

People of the district have tried to help each other in trying to help the wounded or people in the rubble. But because the bakery collapsed into the basement, it would take a lot of strong people to help.