Reality

PEETA'S POV

"Please no! Dont! No PEETA!" I hear as I wake up.

Its still dark outside, so the sun cant of risen yet. I'd say its about 2 am.

"Please dont leave me! Please Peeta! No! Don't" I hear from beside me.

 I look to my side and I see Katniss all sweaty, with a scrunched up face, tossing and turning. 

Nightmare

Shes having a nightmare. I hate seeing her like this, in pain. I quickly scoop her up into my arms, rocking her slightly, as she keeps figiting.

"Shh...Shhh Baby. Its not real. Im here. Just fight it Katniss, im fine, Im here. Were safe." I sooth.

"Please no! Peeta dont leave me" She screams

"Im here Katniss, Im not leaving you, not now, not ever" I say again.

"No, no, no, NOOO!" She screams as our bedroom door opens revealing all three of my kids.

"Papa? Whats wrong with mama? Is she alright?" Willow asks

"Shes fine Willow. Go back to bed" I say calmly. 

Willow nods and leaves with Finn following, but Prim stays

"Primmy, go back to bed" I say

"No! I want to help mama" She says, runs over to the bed and sits opposite Katniss's face, next to me.

"Mummy wake up. Please wake up" Prim says and I cant help but smile at her.

"Please Peeta...Stay with me" Katniss whimpers

"Always" I say and kiss her forehead.

She immediately jerks and opens her eyes. "Always Katniss, I will always stay with you" I say and hug her tight and she buries her face in my chest and cry's

Prim leans in and hugs Katniss as well. Katniss wraps her arms around my neck and kisses my chest.

"your here, your safe" She mumbles

"It was just a dream Mummy" Prim says

Katniss's head shoots up, just realizing Prim was in the room, looking at her. Katniss sniffles and hugs Prim bringing her between me and herself. Katniss wraps her hands around Prim and I wrap mine around them.

Katniss eventually stops crying. and just lays, relaxed in my arms. Soon her and Prim fall asleep in my arms and I soon follow, fading into darkness

~~~~~

I wake up with Prim and Katniss still in my arms, asleep. I look at the clock and see its about 9am. Finn and Willow should be up by now, so I need to make them breakfast.

As I dont want to wake Prim or Kat, so I un-wind  myself from the carefully and swing my legs off the side of the bed and attach my leg.

I get up, put on a white t-shirt and walk out of the room slowly. My leg is still a bit sore but I can still walk normally. 

Once im downstairs I see Finn playing with Willow, swinging her around. Not wildly, only enough to get her off the ground. Willow giggles and Finn lets her down. 

"What do you guys want for breakfast?" I ask

They turn around and smile at me

"Pancakes!" They both screech

"Shh...Mumma and Prim are still asleep" I say

"Are we? Because it looks like were awake!" I hear from behind me on the stairs, and there stands a giggling Prim and a smiling Katniss.