11. Crazy decisions

The first date has been a success. After watching the tv and making out for some more hours Karlie finally drives back Taylor to her place. She would have died to have Taylor on her bed that night but she understands that it's too much for her in just one first date. When Taylor is finally laying on her bed she feels a ton of emotions she still need to learn how to process. Is this what Selena is always talking when she dates someone? Because it's pretty damn difficult to manage. 

Since it is pretty late when they part ways they decide that the best is not going to the beach the next morning. Instead Karlie suggest to take Taylor out to visit the city because she knows that Taylor, after a month, barely knows the city. She accepts the idea immediately, not just because she wants to visit LA but because she wants to keep exploring all those new feelings she is experiencing with Karlie lately and there's no point to deny that she also want to make out with her too. However, Taylor doesn't know when she accepts the idea that she is going to have to deal with her family first thing in the morning. 

When she arrives at her room Pongo is waiting for her. She kisses his head and goes to change her clothes before laying with him on the bed. She smiles looking at him, he's the reason why she got to know Karlie in the first place. She is still thinking about the date and all the kisses when she falls asleep. 

----- 

Taylor goes downstairs and finds her parents and Austin having breakfast in the kitchen. They all look at her the moment she crosses the door. Austin wants to ask about the date but he is not going to do in front of their parents but Andrea is not going to stay quiet.

-You arrived really late last night- Andrea says while Taylor pours a cup of coffee.

-Yeah... the dinner was longer than expected- Taylor says, not wanting to talk about it with them. 

-You arrived at like... 3 or 4 am Taylor, where you partying?- Andrea insists. 

-How do you know at what time I arrived?- Taylor asks with a frown but she guesses the answer, Andrea was awake waiting for her- come on mum! I'm an adult I don't need you waiting for me awake. 

-This is LA, a new city and you were out with someone I don't know so yeah I was worried- Andrea explains. 

-Oh god mom... you are a drama queen- Taylor snaps. 

-Taylor- Scotts warns her. 

-So about that party thing...

-I wasn't partying mum, I was with Karlie and that's all- Taylor cuts her off before she can asks something more- and by the way, she's going to show me the city today so I will be out and I don't know when I will come back. 

-You can't- Andrea says. 

-Yes I can- Taylor protests. 

-Andrea- Scott stops her- let her do whatever she wants, she's on her vacations, let her enjoy them.

-But today we were supposed to go out for lunch with the family- Andrea reminds her. 

-I spent all day with the family yesterday mum, you are going to be ok without me- Taylor says dismissively grabbing a cupcake she baked the day before. 

-You are going to let her right?- Andrea asks to Scott. 

-Pretty much- Scott agrees. 

-Ok, do what ever you want them- Andrea protests crossing her arms. 

-Thanks guys- Taylor says wanting to leave the kitchen- have fun at the lunch, see you later. 

She goes to her run since she doesn't want her parents to change her mind. Pongo follows her to the room, wondering if they are going to the beach that morning. Austin has taken him out for a walk before breakfast since he knew that Taylor arrived late but the dog still miss going to play with Joe and seeing Karlie who always spoil him with treats and kisses. The moment Taylor is going to go to the shower her phone rings, she thinks that maybe is Karlie to tell her something about picking her so she run to pick it.