12. Big Sur

-Tay... wake up- Karlie whispers. 

-Mmmmmmm- Taylor protests, eyes still closed, 

-Tay- Karlie insists brushing her hands together, a gesture that Taylor matches grabbing her hand tightly before she opens her eyes. 

-Hey

-Hey... 

-Good morning sleepy head- Karlie says  with a smile. 

-Good morning- Taylor says with a hoarse voice- I've slept really well. 

-Happy to hear that- Karlie says leaning to kiss her for some minutes before she locks eyes with her again. 

-I just discovered that  the best part of sleeping together is that you get good morning kisses- Taylor says blushing. 

-You can be really cute- Karlie laughs, it is in those moments when she can see how pure and innocent Taylor is about relationships and how even the small gestures seem like a big deal for her, which means that Karlie feels that she has to do an effort to do a lot of them. 

-So... that idea of going out of town is still standing?- Taylor asks resting her chin on Karlie's chest. 

-Of course- Karlie answers- we can wake up now, pack a few things and go, it is a six hours trip driving. 

-Oh god- Taylor says when she realizes that she doesn't have anything to take to the trip.

-What's wrong?- Karlie asks brushing her hair. 

-I don't have any clothes or anything for the trip- Taylor explains sadly. 

-You can take what ever you want from my closet, we are the same size- Karlie offers, she has a solution for everything- and I'm sure I have a new toothbrush for guests on my spare bathroom-

-You sure you don't mind if I take your things?- Taylor asks. 

-Come on, we are going to pack together- Karlie says getting up and dragging her to her closet. 

-Oh my god Karlie- Taylor says when she discovers how big Karlie's closet is. 

-Pretty cool right?- Karlie laughs- it's my favorite part of the house. 

-Mine too- Taylor laughs. 

-You sure it is not my bed?- Karlie jokes- you seemed pretty comfortable back there. 

-Whatever- Taylor says rolling her eyes- can we start packing? I can't wait to leave town.

-With me- Karlie smiles wrapping her arms around her. 

-With you- Taylor says matching her smile before she kisses Karlie, thinking that being the one doing the first move it's not a bad idea after all. 

-I'm going to make some coffee and snacks for the roadtrip ok?- Karlie asks breaking the embrace- feel free to grab whatever you want from the closet  we just need comfy clothes and maybe some sports things ok?