17. The talk

-Hey what are you doing here?- Karlie asks when she sees Taylor crossing the living room  door. 

-I woke up and you weren't there- Taylor says laying on the couch with her. 

-No no, don't get comfortable here, you are going back to the bed- Karlie warns her realizing that Taylor is snuggling against her- you are warm, you still have fever. 

-But...

-No but, come here- Karlie says getting up and dragging her upstairs again. 

-Karlie... I should leave anyway- Taylor reminds her on their way to the bedroom. 

-What? No way- Karlie says shaking her head. 

-Karlie my mum is not going to let me stay here another day- Taylor says finally getting under the blankets like Karlie wanted. 

-You are sick and I'm taking care of you- Karlie says straddling her- you are not going anywhere. 

-Karlie...- but Taylor can't protest since her phone is ringing at some point of the bedroom- that's my phone. 

-You want to take it?- Karlie asks realizing that Taylor's voice sounds really sick and if it is her mother she is going to worry. 

-Can you pick it?- Taylor asks. 

-Sure- Karlie smiles releasing her grip and looking for the phone- it's Selena babe. 

-Pick it anyway- Taylor asks her. 

-Hey Selena, what's up?- Karlie asks when she picks the phone.

-Hi girl!- Selena greets her- I guess that Taylor is pretty sick if you are picking the phone. 

-Yeah... pretty much, I mean she is looking better than when we arrived here last night but she is still pretty sick- Karlie explains going back to the bed to lay with Taylor. 

-Poor girl- Selena says- can we go to see her later? 

-Of course you can- Karlie accepts. 

-We don't want to bother anyone- Selena insists. 

-You can come Selena, we are going to be home all day- Karlie says. 

-Okay, we will go later when we are ready- Selena accepts- by the way, tell Taylor that we haven't told Andrea anything about her being sick, since she is staying with you. 

-I will tell her- Karlie smiles- we will be waiting for you. 

-See you later Karlie- Selena says before finishing the call. 

-What do you have to tell me?- Taylor asks tugging her shoulder. 

-Selena and Austin want to come later to see how you are doing- Karlie explains- and they haven't told anything about you being sick to your mother so... can you text her that we are going to be with Austin and Selena so you can stay here? 

-I will text her just with one condition- Taylor warns her. 

-what?- Karlie asks curious. 

-You have to take really good care of me and spoil me a lot- Taylor says. 

-I'm not letting you leave the bed all day and I have netflix on my tv so... 

-We have a deal then- Taylor laughs but the laugh is interrupting by an ugly cough. 

-You need to take that syrup again- Karlie says moving away- I'm going to find it and making you a hot coffee for breakfast so you can take your pills.