Chapter 2

Draco's POV:

I gently lay Hermione on the couch and see another wound hidden in her curly brown hair. I quickly heal the gash and start to wipe the blood from her neck and head. I jumped when Blaise apparated beside me.

"Sorry it took so long, a bunch of branches fell near her wand so it took me a while to find it." Blaise said. "I need to leave I have a date tonight and I need to get ready." With that he apparated.

I looked at Hermione as she started to stir. Her eyes slowly opened and she looked around. She looked a little dizzy when she lifted her head.

"D-Draco," she whispered, her voice barely audible. "Where am I?"

"Your at my house," I replied. "Do you need anything?" I asked.

She shook her head and tried to sit up. She winced and laid back down.

"I-I saw you fall... from the tree. I healed two wounds on your head, did you break anything?" I asked.

She nodded and gestured toward her ankle. I removed her shoe and saw how purple her foot was.

"I'm going to heal your ankle, Hermione, it's going to hurt. I'm not good at healing bones." She just nodded in reply. "Episky" I mumbled and she cried in pain. Her foot slowly changed color and I removed my wand.

"Thank you," she said weakly.

"Do you want me to owl somebody that your here?" I asked. She shook her head.

"Harry and Ginny are on they're honeymoon and Ron and I broke up, my parents..." She trailed off and shook her head. "No one would care I'm here."

She gently turned her head and looked around. That's when I realize she's holding her left arm. She leaned her head against the back of the couch and put her hand on her forehead. I see a single tear flow down her soft cheeks. I lean in and gently wipe it from her cheek. Without warning she threw her arms around my neck. I hesitate for a moment then hug her back. I realize when I feel a warm spot on my shoulder that she's crying. I gently sit down on the couch with Hermione in my arms. I don't know when she stops crying but eventually she starts snoring. It's not obvious but it's a snore. I lean back against the couch and let her sleep.

~·~·~

I woke up to Hermione's light snores. She moved her head so her face is hidden in my neck. I gently stroked her hair and she started to stir.

"Draco?" she said. "What time is it?"

I looked at my watch.

"It's three in the morning" I replied. "How are you feeling?"

"Fine, but my heads sore," she said.

"Can you stand?" I asked.

"I think so..." She said.

She started to stand but fell before she could take a step. I jumped forward and caught her.

"Uh... thanks," she said dumbly.

I gazed into her chocolate brown eyes and she gazed into mine. I could feel her breath on my face sending shivers down my spine. I couldn't look away from her, she was so beautiful. She blinked and I snapped out of my daze. I gently set her back on the couch and I stood up.💖

"Do you need anything?" I asked.

"Just some water," she replied.

I nodded and went to the kitchen to get her some water. I couldn't stop thinking about her eyes, how she hugged me.

I snapped back to reality when the cup I was filling started to overflow. I dried the outside of the cup and went back into the living room to find Hermione was asleep. I set the glass on a table and sat next to her.

I suddenly felt her adjust and lay her head on my chest. I listened to her deep breaths and found myself drifting into a dream-less sleep.

Hey peoples! How you liking the story so far? Let me know what you want to happen next, love y'all!