Chapter 7

Draco's POV:

I took the blindfold off her face and she looked around. She instantly held onto me like her life depended on it. She must of realized we were at the top of a ferris wheel.

She looked down and held on tighter. She must be afraid of heights.

"Well this is nice," I laughed and put one arm around her, pulling her closer. "You afraid of heights, Granger?"

She gently pulled back but kept her hold on me and she blushed.

I laughed and pulled her back to me. She rested her head on my chest and had her arms around my waist.

~*~*~

"Hermione? Which room are you in?" I yelled. "I can't find you."

I heard coughing in the next room and ran in.

"Can't...stop...it," Hermione coughed, blood starting to come from her mouth.

I ran to my aunt's portrait to find again she was closing her first. I point my wand at the picture but instead summon a match. I light it and bring it close to the picture. Bellatrix instantly stopped and tried to stop me.

I touched the picture with the match and it burst into flames. I observed as the frame was left unharmed.

I suddenly heard Hermione scream. I ran to see her arm against her chest. I ran to her and gently took her arm in my hand. I was shocked to find her arm was black and covered in blisters. She had tears running down her cheeks.

"I-I burned the painting, she can't hurt you anymore." I said quietly.

"D-do you have any dinanity?" She asked.

"Yes, let me go get it," I replied and I left.

I came back with the potion and took her arm in my hand. She closed her eyes and turned her face away. I carefully poured it on her arm, she flinched and hissed in pain. I kept hold on her wrist and continued pouring it on the burns. I whispered words of comfort in her ear and finished. I summoned bandages and gently wrapped her arm.

I helped her up and we walked to the couch. She rested her head on the back of the couch and closed her eyes, clutching her arm to her chest. I carefully put my arm around her and she snuggled into my chest.

Hermione's POV:

I snuggled into Draco's chest and sighed.

How in the world did I end up here, snuggled up with Draco, a curse that will probably kill me, and a cursed arm.

That's when I realized I didn't take my potion today. I reluctantly pulled away and stood up. I walked to my suitcase, took out a vile and drank the yellow liquid. I grimaced at the taste, I will never get used to it.

I looked around to find Draco followed me. I smiled and walked back to the couch. I closed my eyes and felt the couch dip beside me. I leaned over and rested my head on Draco's chest.

I listened to Draco's calm heart beat and felt darkness consume me.