The Future

Riley and James were going at it like horny rabbits on ecstasy. There was hardly ever a moment where James cock wasn't inside of Riley who was a wreathing cum covered mess for those three days. Sometimes his body would burn from the change or from the desire he craved from James. It seemed that Eric was in the apartment because James didn't want to leave his mate alone in the bedroom, even if it was to get a blood bag for himself and for Riley; James was so glad he bought an apartment with thick walls.

So there were two blood bags by the door when he opened it for the last three days thanks to a wonderful Eric, bless his soul James thought every time. The first time Riley drank the blood he honestly thought he was drinking a sweet smoothie of some sort before craving more; not disgusted at all from drinking blood.

James also allowed Riley to bite him to complete the full mating bond between the two with Riley's new canines which Riley had a difficult time extending until he bit James hard, riding James' cock as he finished them both to completion. It just always seemed like Riley's hole would never loosen enough for James to just slip in which was both frustrating but also allowed for rough sex which both of them apparently enjoyed way more than they should have.

Now was the fourth morning and Riley felt... good. He felt normal. He could smell two sweet scents that were neither James' nor himself. He knew it was his Dad and Nick. Riley tried to see what the yummy smells were on the third day, before James leaped on him and pounded his ass to oblivion; completely making Riley forget about the smells.

Once Riley had bit James' to complete the mating bond, his heart had stopped for a moment but now it just fluttered behind his rib cage. James just thought it would take another few hours for his heart to completely stop so neither were too worried about it.

James was out of the bedroom knowing Riley would be tame enough to deal with Nick and Eric in the apartment, so he probably went off to make breakfast. Riley was so glad he didn't have to give up food once he turned into a vampire since there was so much food he still hadn't had to eat in his life yet. Riley took a quick shower noticing that the bathroom was clean as well as the bedroom.

When Riley looked in the mirror he gasped. His skin was very pale making his black hair and hazel eyes stand out. His skin looked to have a glow to it as he slowly made a cut on his arm with a razor, seeing the razor blade break against his skin. It was just too weird and yet too cool at the same time!

Riley touched the mating mark on his neck, shivering with pleasure as dominant sparks that screamed James, went down his neck making Riley almost instantly hard.

Oh he is so going to use that against me later Riley giggled to himself before getting dressed. Riley slowly walked out of the bedroom and to the kitchen where he could smell sausage, eggs and pancakes being made but was followed by a strange silence.

Riley walked in before gasping at Nick, seeing him with a black eye and fingers that were in stints; probably because they were broken.

"Nick," Riley whispered, running over to Nick and almost slamming into him from his speed since he didn't have that quiet down yet.

"I'm okay short stack. I was finally able to get away from my Dad but he somehow found out about me getting kicked off the football team for being gay," Nick shrugged, looking Riley up and down sighing happily.

"Glad you didn't change much! You just look like you need some sun!" Nick said happily making Riley smile.

"Are you really okay Jelly Bean?" Eric asked sweetly making Riley hug him tightly. Riley breathed in deeply as two wonderful scents filled his nostrils before feeling arms whined around his torso as soft kisses went up his neck.